• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So I got the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwanmuffins

Reaction score
And was really lookin forward to playing it, but unfortunately I don't think I like it very much. I played the first Fable on PC and loved it and skipped out on Fable II, but coming to this one (360), it just feels really clunky and there's a lot of screen tear and it's just overall slow and the graphics are very unimpressive. I was looking forward to a world that would be seemingly beautiful and such, with a vivid array of colors, but I got the opposite. I only played for about an hour but so far, I don't even know if I'm gonna continue to play this.. completely unbiased here by the way, but I guess you guys will see for yourselves in the near future.

Autarch

Reaction score
Huh, I honestly don't know how this happens.

Have you tried installing it to your X-Box, man? And what's your TV like?

bwanmuffins

Reaction score
Naw man, didn't bother installing it to my HDD. I've never installed a game onto my HDD. And I'm playing on a SONY Bravia, 720p. I could try moving the game into my living room where I have an LED TV setup, 1080p and all, but in all honesty, I don't think there would be much of a difference, because the games I have currently in my collection all look pretty damn decent on the 720p..

Autarch

Reaction score
Try installing it to see if that makes a difference. It's obviously something to do with your 360, but I do not know what.

andy

Reaction score
yeah it is somehing wron with your 360

bwanmuffins

Reaction score
I don't understand how you guys figure it's something wrong with my 360, haha. All my other games run fluidly and rightfully so.. anywho, installing now; at 20%. I'll be sure to update you guys.. but I'm seriously disappointed in this.. I mean it's bearable but it's just not pretty.

Autarch

Reaction score
It's just never acted this way in any of the LiveStreams I've seen. So it has to be something to do with your 360, your television or the disc.

bwanmuffins

Reaction score
Also, it sucks that a dude like me who isn't all too big on the Fable series gets a copy before y'all. I seriously wish I could give you guys the copy to see the game for yourselves since you guys have been waiting so damn patiently for it for a while now..

bwanmuffins

Reaction score
Installed it and seriously, no difference. It's not that there's so much screen tear or the colors are bad, it just feels slow. There's really no way to describe it unless you have the controller in your hands yourselves and move the Camera stick around, it just feels really clunky and like it's running at 30 FPS

Autarch

Reaction score
It's entirely possible it's just you, man.

bwanmuffins

Reaction score
I guess dude.. when you get the game tomorrow though let me know how you like it.

Autarch

Reaction score
I'm going to have to wait 'til the weekend for my CE. =p

bwanmuffins

Reaction score
Ahh! I see, haha I hope the week goes by fast for you man. And definitely enjoy the game, I'm gonna try really hard haha

bwanmuffins

Reaction score
Midnight Avenger:
mjs7qs.jpg

andy

Reaction score
Wow now i really want to skip school

ScarFace12793

Reaction score
mayb because they changed it a bit. to me it looks a lot better, so ur problyur intrest in the game style, RPG/AA

Status
Not open for further replies.