• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

so im still looking for long hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
im a bit unsure of this but is it actaully a drop? or are there specifics i need to be doing, i've pretty much sold my self to all hair stylists in hopes of a gift....one of them thought the wonderful gift of a tied beard would woo my queen...the fool, any ways i've seen a few people giving them away and wondered where the hell you got them from in the first place? also the bob would be nice even though i've seen none of them im sure there better then the default seemingly undye-able base hair you get and pretty much every other hair is for rich toffs and lesbians. no offence to any lesbians of course. any one that can help i can give weapons to i have a fully augmented avos lamentation i can dupe for you as well as a few of the rarer ones but as of yet they are un augmented, and i've just noticed as irelevent as it is to this post, jasper is once again talking to me REJOICE!

shane states

Reaction score
I know it is in the stlyist shop in Underston if ya have the DLC

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
oh didn't know that one, norman gave that and the bob to me coz he's a legend.

Dudebroman

Reaction score
Yeah, i can't find this hair at all, and i don't have the understone dlc.

Anyone care to help me out? I'm willing to trade certain legendaries for it.

Tanker Vendetta

Reaction score
I have it if you would like to trade, GT: Tanker Vendetta

Missing
Hairstyles - Alot
Facial Hairs - Alot
Mercenary Tattoo Set - Right Leg Tattoo
Nature Tattoo Set - Face Tattoo, Right Arm Tattoo, Left Arm Tattoo
Old Kingdom Tattoo Set - Face Tattoo

LostLuggage

Reaction score
I've seen numerous people looking for this hair style, and yet still don't know what it looks like or why it's so special. First off, is the in-game name "Long Thick Hairstyle"? I got a style called that at the stylist in Brightwall but I don't know if it's the one people are talking about. If it isn't then I have no idea whatsoever...can someone help me out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.