• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So is the DS strongest

Is the Hammer of Wilmagedon strongest to you

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CKSpawn

Reaction score
If the DragonStomper is the most powerful Pistal.(to what some say) Then is the Hammer of Wilmagedon the strongest hammer in the game it's 111 power but it has Shock damage and Fire damage when you fully Upgraded

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
The Chickenbane is stronger than the Dragonstomper .48, and Jack's Hammer is stronger than the Hammer of Wilmageddon.

CKSpawn

Reaction score
But I'm saying if you add in the Shock and Fire powers the power itself is weaker then Jack's Hammer but if you upgrade the Hammer it does Shock damage and Fire damage plus the 111 power damage

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Honestly, the last two Fable games are easy enough without needing the strongest weapons. Just go with your favourite looking one*.

* Oops, never mind. Akward....

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
But I'm saying if you add in the Shock and Fire powers the power itself is weaker then Jack's Hammer but if you upgrade the Hammer it does Shock damage and Fire damage plus the 111 power damage

If you're talking about the upgrades as well, it's a matter of opinion and what a given player prefers. For one player, the superior base damage and extra damage against humans, dark minions, and sentinels that Jack's Hammer provides may be more appealing than a mixture of fire and shock damage. For another player, the ability to scorch and electrocute enemies might be enough or more than enough to make up for the Hammer of Wilmageddon's shortcomings. It's all up to what the player wants.

Arseface is right though. Because of the morphing system, I've never used anything in Fable 3 just because it was powerful. There's no need to always use these "holy grail" weapons. Make your own with the Hero weapons and be proud to call it yours and nobody else's.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
i agree. I use the sandgoose and scythe warhammer because i feel they give me an edge on evil enemies as most are (exc. bandits.) i like the way it looks.

CKSpawn

Reaction score
If you're talking about the upgrades as well, it's a matter of opinion and what a given player prefers. For one player, the superior base damage and extra damage against humans, dark minions, and sentinels that Jack's Hammer provides may be more appealing than a mixture of fire and shock damage. For another player, the ability to scorch and electrocute enemies might be enough or more than enough to make up for the Hammer of Wilmageddon's shortcomings. It's all up to what the player wants.

Arseface is right though. Because of the morphing system, I've never used anything in Fable 3 just because it was powerful. There's no need to always use these "holy grail" weapons. Make your own with the Hero weapons and be proud to call it yours and nobody else's.

well thanks for clearing that up was thinking that you were just going for power I'm haveing a hard time upgrading jacks hammer couse you have to kill people witch i try not to do and I had already destroyed all the Shadow minuins So I can't really upgrade it and I already made my hero weapon you can only git 4 upgrades on it though

firemetadragon

Reaction score
Honestly, the last two Fable games are easy enough without needing the strongest weapons. Just go with your favourite looking one*.

* Oops, never mind. Akward....

Damn straight. LOVVE the look of the fully upgraded Faiere Hammer of the Moon King and the look of fully upped black dragon.

Kai Hohiro

Reaction score
Neither Dragonstomper nor Chickenbane is the strongest pistol in the game. The Ice Maiden is the best pistol (and best weapon overall) due to its glitched shotgun spray.

Normally it doesn't matter if an enemy is hit by multiple projectiles from a shotgun spray, damage is only done once. However due to Ice Maiden's flame damage augment, every projectile does seperate damage, creating a *real* shotgun effect. At point black you can one shot boss mobs even at lvl3 ranged with normal attacks.

Miazhu

Death is not your destiny today little sparrow.
Reaction score
Wow Kai Hohiro thanks for telling me that!

Status
Not open for further replies.