• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So Last Night I Had the Strangest Dream...

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
So Last Night I Had the Strangest Dream...

For a little background info, last night was the first night in a week that I didn't need Nyquil or some other severe flu symptom/sleep aid sort of medicine to fall asleep so I might be able to attribute my strange dream to that.

Anyway, I dreamed that I was in a piratical sort of landscape, or seascape as it were, and it started off that I was being held captive in a tiny boat. I was also naked except for my sneakers. The pirates who had captured me had cameras and were happily flashing away. Then my friend, Tom, boarded the ship and gave me a long shirt as well as a Caramel Frappucino from Starbucks. I then escaped the ship and in doing so, apparently became a bit of a wench. I saw Captain Jack Sparrow and offered him a sip of the Frap because you know, it's wonderful. He said it tasted disgusted and I replied, "Well I could say the same about you!" And he smiled and walked off.

Then we were all on this great pirate ship, guns a-blazing and swords clanging and I was just sort of skittering around, trying to find my way off the boat. I recognized tons of characters from the Pirates of Carribean movies and as I recall, I saw Benjamin Franklin for a brief moment as well. You can't make this stuff up, it's just too absurd. Eventually I got to the end of the boat and ended up in someone's backyard birthday party and once I looked at my cellphone for the time, it was 6:30. That was when I woke up.

I'm not asking for a detailed analyzation or anything, I just really needed to tell someone about the most epic dream I've ever had! If it says anything to me, it's that I'm thoroughly obsessed with pirates and have been craving Starbucks lately as well as some adventure since I've been quarenteened at home for being so ill last week.

Anyway, thanks for reading and feel free to share your own interesting or not so interesting dreams! Ciao! <3

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: So Last Night I Had the Strangest Dream...

That is amazing.......... I wish I could dream that good, all my dreams are boring.
+rep for nude coffee pirating with Benjamin Franklin.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

(Ctrl+F, "droded" = No results on this page)

Not strange enough it seems.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

JohnDoe;349409 said:
Aye, if ye not be dreamin' of me deary, ye not be dreamin' at all. :pirate:

It's been a long time since I had a dream that I could remember, except for one instance not too long ago but I forgot it within a few minutes. Of course, I could try going without the NoDoz for just a night but that just wouldn't sit right with me.

And erm... so was that just sneakers or socks as well? Because well... *cough* nothing, never mind.
'twas strictly sneakers, my dear. ;D And feel free to speak your mind here, nothing you say could possibly shock me. Trust me, I've heard it all before.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

sounds like someones been watching a few pirate movies.
Epic story btw

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

My dreams are weird, and the "cool" dreams are rare. The cool dreams are often a mix of games that I've played.

Once, I even had a dream where I was one of the Assassin's <3

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

I have dreams every night about an event that happens the next day. And what's creepy is they're true...

I had a dream a year ago that my friend's house would get set on fire. And it did.

I would tell about my last non-prophetic dream but it was highly sexual and NSFW. :x. But it wasn't a wet dream - unfortunately.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

droded;349408 said:
(Ctrl+F, "droded" = No results on this page)

Not strange enough it seems.
lol win....

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Okay here's an update:

So I told my sister about my dream and she thought it was totally awesome and whatnot. Me and her were going on a walk to Starbucks because we figured that it was appropriate since it had appeared in my dream. So we're walking when on the opposite side of the road, I kid you not, there were two guys dressed as ninjas. I know you think I'm lying, but seriously I'm telling the truth. They were hopping around and bowing to various cars and bikers and whatnot. It was the weirdest experience of my life. If any of you are familiar with the site mylifeisaverage.com, I believe that these two guys were trying to get someone to make a post about them. Once me and my sister were at Starbucks, we figured out that my dream was trying to tell us to dress up as pirates and go to Starbucks. If we had figured that out earlier, we would've had an epic battle with those two ninjas.

I'm in shock right now that that happened to us. Seriously, I know it sounds like bull**** but I really wouldn't have posted it if it was. Lying on the forum really isn't my style. So take it or leave it but that's exactly what happened on my walk today.

Illustration:
:ninja::ninja:__(four lanes of traffic)__:ermm:o_O "Holy crap, we should totally be pirates right now!"

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

That would have been EPIC, then a fight woudl have broken out, then Tsuyu would ride a lightning strike down wielding Thor's hammer!

Wolverine

Mutant
Reaction score

Again LobotomizedLOVE? How many strange dreams have you had now?

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Wolverine;349476 said:
Again LobotomizedLOVE? How many strange dreams have you had now?

A couple. This one was the most fun by far, though.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

HOLD ON, I'M OUT OF TISSUES.

On further note, I wish I could remember my dreams, although most of them would be made up of me running around naked and covered in cheese, but, eh.

I LOVE MY LIFE IS AVERAGE!

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

Ninjas > Pirates.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Mff....... Let us not go there babe.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Tiamatria;349606 said:
Ninjas > Pirates.

Hahahaa....wow. I knew there was a reason I got bad vibes off you.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Any updates on thou dreams about pillagign while nude other than Reeboks?

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Firis;349684 said:
Any updates on thou dreams about pillagign while nude other than Reeboks?

Nope I haven't had any interesting dreams/occurrences since then, unfortunately. I've just been feeling ill and dealing with an ear infection that I get to see a doctor about tomorrow. Oh fun. -_-

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Wow. Cool dream. I can never remember my dreams. Sucks, really.