• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Solus Greatsword

C

core

Solus Greatsword

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the solus greatsword.
I know that you can buy it at the merchant in bowerstone north but are there any other ways?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Solus Greatsword

core;80539 said:
OK Thanks a lot you guys!!!

Not a problem ^_^ (Guy and Girl :p)

M

musashi03

Proof of getting the Solus Greatsword from Lady Grey

To those who are planning to give up on getting the Solus Greatsword from Lady Grey. It takes a lot of time, I wore the nicest clothes (The whole set of Bright Will User's clothes with the hat) and had at least around 100 of each gift, and gave her one of each every visit (Except the black rose, which is weird considering she initially wanted the black rose, but now doesn't want it), used the 3 types of flirting (Flirt, Arm Pump, Hero Pose) before and after giving the gifts until she invites me to bed. After doing it with her, I save the game and try to do what I did to her again (gave gifts and flirt) until she invites me to bed again. I do this over and over until its morning then I go outside of the manor to do all those stuff again with her, without the bed part. Eventually, she will give you a gift, some received health augmentation or resurrection phial before receiving the Solus Greatsword, I received the Solus first. So don't surrender, trust me, its far cheaper than buying it in Bowerstone North, and it makes you feel good that you have been nice to your wife and that you found one of the game's secrets. hehehe. Takecare to you all and goodluck, heres the picture of Lady Grey giving me the Solus: http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o113/Musashi03/7-3-20073.jpg

regards,
Derick - Legendary Spellwarrior called Necromancer

M

moochel

i managed to get the money to buy the solus in the shop in bowerstone north. i delevoped a technique of winning card pairs in the tavern in bowerstone south, i lose on average 1 game for every 100 i play. i bet 1000 every game ( the maximum) and i save after every game incase i lose. in just one hour i managed to get 50,000 on top of the 35000 i had to buy the solus. i now plan on doing it until i get a million

DarkRage

Choose your fortune
Reaction score

marry lady grey, and treat her nicely, buy her gifts, flirting, etc
and after a LONG LONG time, she will give u this sword, I hate that woman, she only sexy