• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some help with modeling (I think)?

lavenderbolt

Reaction score
Some help with modeling (I think)?

i always want a SOA exactly the same with JOB (I mean the aura surround it) but up to now, i haven't found the way to do so beside messing with CObjectAugmentation and it doesn't work very great. i think CParticleAttacher can do the job since it works for Hobbe's staff, but i tried with other weapon, it didn't work but i think it's the matter of model. alright, i don't know much about modeling so what i want to ask you is if someone can modify the model of a weapon to make CParticleAttacher work like it does with Hobbe's staff? thanks in advance.

lavenderbolt

Reaction score
Re: Some help with modeling (I think)?

JohnDoe;385750 said:
There is no difference between the SoA that the Hero gets and the SoA that Jack uses, at least not as far as the model goes. The most obvious evidence of this is that they use the same mesh.

What you're looking for is an effect. Can't remember who did it or how long ago, but someone modded the SoA such that it always had the effect that it has when Jack uses it.

well, i searched for that for a really long time and has yet to find it, not here, not even in fabletlcmod.com

lavenderbolt

Reaction score

JohnDoe;385777 said:
I think it was on FableTLCMod at one time or another, but it may have been purged. If you find the name of the effect, I'll put together an FMP for you using this method of applying effects so that it is permanent.

oh, thanks, the effect number is 291 : JACK_OF_BLADE_SWORD_EONS_01

lavenderbolt

Reaction score

oh yes, that's the way it is, can you upload it please? it looks incredible!

lavenderbolt

Reaction score

whoah, i have just checked it out, it works great, thanks again