• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imakebread

Cheezebawls
Reaction score
(First off sorry if I cant get the questions in order! On my iphone now and Im grounded from using the comp for 1 week =.=) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys. Here are some questions that I hope you can help me with. Checked the forums related to these questions but I cant find any answers. 1.I hav been wondering around millfields for a bit and on the west of the sign where it says silverpines, I came across a dig spot and I dug up a 'Key'. Wonder whats that key for? Just curious. Perhaps a quest item? 2. Oh yeah, Is Chavington Hall in Millfields buyable? Cant seem to purchase it. 3. How do you cancel Courier (Friendship) quests? Because the person I have to deliver the letter to is (unfortunately) inside Chavington Hall. 4. And lastly, how do you train your dog? Any books? I cant seem to find dog books or dogshops anywhere. (apart from the doghouse). There must be some way to train your dog or there wouldnt be stars for me to fill up. Once again thanks! And I am really sorry if I did not google or search these threads which could be related to my questions. (I could have missed them out). Cheers!

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
If you dug up a key it's for a Relationship Quest, as all gold and silver keys are floating in the air.

Dogs are trained via books bought at such shops. There is one in Brightwall, one in Bowerstone Old Quarter, and one in Aurora if not more. They are at the stalls, not big stores.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
The only way to finish Relationship Quests are to actually finish them like they are intended (or by some glitch, if you can exploit one) or by killing the NPC in question. The key you dug up is only available when you have a "Relationship Quest--Fetch" currently active, and it is used only to finish said quest.

Unless you mean Reaver's place, every building and stall in Millfields--which aren't that many--are purchasable, however not at all times. There is one, possibly Chavington Hall, that is "not available for purchase right now" because the owner is an essential NPC, part of a quest after you become King or Queen. Finish this quest and continue playing, after a while it should become available for purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.