• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some Sword of Aeons Retextures

S41NT

Is there anything left?
Reaction score
Some Sword of Aeons Retextures

Well, I just started modding fairly recently, I think maybe about one or two months ago and when I started I mainly did a lot reading and searching to find out how to modd and I will say, there are very many good guides out there that helped me when I first started. But anyways, I mainly as of recently have gotten into retexturing. I have made a lot of Sword of Aeons retextures so I thought I would share a few of the better ones I have made.
SoA1screen.jpg

This was one of the first rerextures I made. My friend said it looked like play-doh and I must admit, it sort of does, haha. It also sort of looks like a sketch.
SoA2screen.jpg

This one I like to call the "Shadow" Sword of Aeons. I personally think it's pretty cool myself. :cool: But I'm sure I'm biased. :lol:
SoA3screen.jpg

This one is pretty much just a black and white Sword of Aeons with some blue tints in some places. Some parts of it have a blue tint that doesn't show up too good in any screenies I take of it, but does show up pretty good in-game. Idk why though. It's very simple but I also like this one too.
SoA4screen.jpg

And last but defintely not least, this my personal favorite Sword of Aeons retexture that I have made. ^_^

S41NT

Is there anything left?
Reaction score
Re: Some Sword of Aeons Retextures

Sorry for the double-post, but I went to edit my post to edit in the actual retexture photos and found out I'm only allowed to add so many photos and I was passed my limit so, once again, sorry for the double post but here are the actual retexture pics I forgot to put up. They're in the same order that the screenies are displayed.
1SoA.jpg

2SoA.jpg

3SoA.jpg

0myfaveaeon.jpg
I hope you like them! :) ^_^

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

They are very, very, very good. +rep to both posts.

jwc2200

Reaction score

Great work. Those look really good.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Looks good, I really like the first and third ones.

S41NT

Is there anything left?
Reaction score

Thanks for all the comments. :)