• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

someone help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
someone help...

i donated to the temple of light and received the rising sun and i heard of a glitch where right after u get it go to wellspring cave and back out and get another. do this as many times as u want. so i did this 5 times and got 5 rising suns. i did this so i could sell them to either merchants or people online. but now, everytime i go to oakville from anywhere it gives me another one. at first it was funny but now it takes me forever to get down my list of weapons cuz i have like 20 of em now. this is a selling and help thread, didnt know which one to put it in. so can any1 help fix this? if not, anyone need a rising sun?:p

Jasontated

Hail Satan dark lord & master.
Reaction score
Re: someone help...

roflmao you got dicked on, your guess is as good as mine maybe quit the donating to the temple of light quest? uhhmm or just avoid oakville all together.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

lmao its not set to the quest and im still getting the ****-ass weapon.

but i love oakville :(

menmeo

The Chosen One
Reaction score

I don't really know how to fix it, but I just suggest that you sell them to the Bowerstone blacksmith after you have bought it as a shop. I'm pretty sure it gives you the highest weapon profits in the game. Hope you can make a lot of money.:)

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

hope so. its worth 5mill but im gonna sell the half price to people. do u want one?

menmeo

The Chosen One
Reaction score

^Sorry man, already got one.

crucible_champ

Reaction score

yes mabye just bye pass oakfield all to geher(srry spelling) that would prob fix it

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

u could buy it half price and sell it full price and make a profit ;)

menmeo

The Chosen One
Reaction score

Well..first off, I've never traded with anyone so I don't really know how.:blush::lol: But maybe we could trade and then I would know how to do it next time. So how exactly do we trade?:lol:

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

u lock on to their gamer orbs that show their gamerpicture as if ud lock onto any character in the game. wed go to the same place and lock onto each other and press A to interact. then a menu will show up saying: view stats, gift, view gamercard, (something else i forget). so ud press gift and go down to gold. ud choose how much gold to give and id go to my weapons and select the Rising Sun and press A to gift. ull also get the chievement for trading wit some1 online :p

menmeo

The Chosen One
Reaction score

cool, but i havent seen any other gamer orbs? how does that really work?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

o well go to ur menu>logbook>game>online orbs and set it to everyone. or u could add me as a friend and just put friend only orbs because sometimes u might give stuff to random people who walk in the middle of a trade

menmeo

The Chosen One
Reaction score

^oh ok. ill have to try that. you should add my gamertag, then we could trade sometime.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

alright, ill add u through xbox.com cuz my tv wit my xbox is being used at the moment

menmeo

The Chosen One
Reaction score

^ok, but i wont be able to go on my x box until tomorrow or the next day, im re-doing my room at the moment and i cant move my x box to another tv.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

alright cool, well meet at the rookridge inn okay?

menmeo

The Chosen One
Reaction score

^sure, send me a personal message through this site sometime and we can set up a time

Desperodo

Reaction score

um i just go the riseing sun and i went to the cave and went back out but got nothing..... what are u talking about???????

Status
Not open for further replies.