• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Somrune Tattoo?

• Thread starter Zen the Corrupt
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zen the Corrupt

Somrune Tattoo?

I can't seem to find where my favorite tattoo is sold?!
I could have sworn I had bought it from traveling Witchwood Lake merchants or from Knothole Glade, but I can't find them

Anyone know where you can get buy it or where to get the card for it? 10,000 gold reward

P

Poppycock

Re: Somrune Tattoo?

i dont know what to tell u there best thing for me is travling traders :(

D

Darkside Hazuki

It's in the warden's office in Bargate Prison, on a bookshelf.

P

Poppycock

yea or in one of the crates in the jail cells...or im getting it confused with something els

D

Darkside Hazuki

Well, there are also Plate Boots and the Small Mustache card in Bargate Prison's cells. And a stick, I guess.

P

Poppycock

i think im getting it confused with a hair guard in like prison gate # 2

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

somrunetattoo.jpg
<---this one? The Somrune tatoo? Yeah it's in bargate prison. in the bookshelf, next to the books that you pick to find the silver key.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;25278 said:
somrunetattoo.jpg
<---this one? The Somrune tatoo? Yeah it's in bargate prison. in the bookshelf, next to the books that you pick to find the silver key.

Well pointed out, i love that tattoo aswel!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

It's my second favourite face tattoo - my favourite being the Demenia or whatever it's called - it looks anwsome and was used as a way to brand nutcases in asylums :devil:

D

Darkside Hazuki

It is pretty nice. The Coron Mask tattoo looks a little bit like it, in that it only covers part of the face, which is good too. I don't care much for the tattoos that hog up your whole pretty face.

In any case, yes, the card is in Bargate Prison, though it might also be sold at Knothole Glade's tattooist too... though I can't really recall, nor check at the moment since none of my saves that I'm working on have gotten there yet.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Darkside Hazuki;25288 said:
It is pretty nice. The Coron Mask tattoo looks a little bit like it, in that it only covers part of the face, which is good too. I don't care much for the tattoos that hog up your whole pretty face.

In any case, yes, the card is in Bargate Prison, though it might also be sold at Knothole Glade's tattooist too... though I can't really recall, nor check at the moment since none of my saves that I'm working on have gotten there yet.

I love the coron tatoos. I also like the specialized snow spire tatoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.