• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sorry to waste a thread on this but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score
Ok so I just completed the geme absolutely perfectly. Except for one thing... I guess I accidentally removed the drinking limit. Everyones always drunk and it's retarded so i'm going to start a new game. But my problem is that I don't want to lose my weapons, clothes, money etc. So I thought of a plan. Tell me if this will work. I have my current game with my stuff, and if I transferred it to another profile on my xbox then transferred it from that profile to a brand new game on the other profile. So please tell me is there anything wrong with my ridiculous plan.^_^

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
No sir not a thing. Whenever i make a new character i always transfer a favourite weapon, clothes and a little gold to get them started. either use a second control or get a friend on xbox live to help you. you wont lose your old character btw

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score
No sir not a thing. Whenever i make a new character i always transfer a favourite weapon, clothes and a little gold to get them started. either use a second control or get a friend on xbox live to help you. you wont lose your old character btw

Thanks!

OsirusThone

Reaction score
I
I'm guessing this is a way to get all of the legendary weapons if you cared to play the game fully enough? Or is it set weapons per game not play through.

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
Seems to be per play through as far as i can tell, i have found different weapons in shops in my new game that never turned up in my old one, i have been collecting most of them from online friends though. I think im up to about 38

Status
Not open for further replies.