• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(SPOILER) dragon jack fight (SPOILER)

Chawz1337

Reaction score
(SPOILER) dragon jack fight (SPOILER)

i have just beat (regular) fable on xbox360 (bought it on xboxlive) and the way i fought jack was in the guild room. but i just started playing fable TLC on my PC and im wondering if the ending fight/storyline is just different or is there just a special way to get to the dragon fight?
(edit) also, what are the differences between fable and fable TLC?

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Re: (SPOILER) dragon jack fight (SPOILER)

Fable TLC contains much more stuff than Fable, like side quests and the story line extension (in which you get to fight Jack as a dragon, there's no 'special way' to get it).

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Basically, What Hobbe Said. It's Good You Went Through The Regular First, Makes TLC That Much Better.

Reaction score

Arc Caster;395929 said:
Basically, What Hobbe Said. It's Good You Went Through The Regular First, Makes TLC That Much Better.

Yeah I totally agree it makes that second run threw of the game so much more rewarding, and when your going back threw the exta quests will answer questions that you may of had at the end of the fight with J.O.B. Then once you finnish that final showdown with jack as a dragon the choice afterwards is so much more rewarding.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

Why the **** would Lionhead make two same games, with one having added features?

They should've just released TLC as Fable I, that'd be the best they could do.

Now I'm stuck with this bedamned Fable I... and I'm missing part of the ****ing game.

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

Why would Ubisoft released Assassin's Creed II with two missing DNA sequences and then release them as DLC you have to buy? Because they ran out of time and instead of delaying and losing revenue, they get to release it on time and also gain extra revenue from the DLC.

po1s3n

Banshee killer
Reaction score

what Arladerus said, remember Lionhead was not a very bit studio at all when Fable was released so they had to cut some corners on the customers part but the game may very well have never even been completed if they had tried to cram in everything.,and you can buy TLC for like $25 so i wouldn't really complain about it, just go out and buy it

Yoak

Jellysquasher
Reaction score

At least they let you have extra. The Kingdom Hearts Final mixes are only in Japan.