• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*SPOILER*Question about the end *SPOILER*

R

Ranger28

*SPOILER*Question about the end *SPOILER*

Close to the end, when Lucien kills you for the second time, what is that farm? Is it similar to the Brightwood Tower quest? Is the farm in the heroes head?
Or could it be the void?

When the music box starts to play Rose tells you to go back to sleep, i didn't do that i investigated the music.

Has anyone ever gone back to bed? I really want to know what happens if you choose to go back to sleep instead of going after the music.

I just had a thought, when you choose the Love option you receive a letter from Rose and it sounds like she is with Scythe. I wonder if choosing to go back to sleep could lead to an encounter with Scythe?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: *SPOILER*Question about the end *SPOILER*

i think i tried and you didnt get the sleep option.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Ranger28;250674 said:
Close to the end, when Lucien kills you for the second time, what is that farm? Is it similar to the Brightwood Tower quest? Is the farm in the heroes head?
Or could it be the void?

When the music box starts to play Rose tells you to go back to sleep, i didn't do that i investigated the music.

Has anyone ever gone back to bed? I really want to know what happens if you choose to go back to sleep instead of going after the music.

I just had a thought, when you choose the Love option you receive a letter from Rose and it sounds like she is with Scythe. I wonder if choosing to go back to sleep could lead to an encounter with Scythe?

I've gone back to bed, and then the next day is the same as the first.:D Didn't want to stop playing games with her. I left the second night.:)

R

Ranger28

Oh so it would just repeat. Hmmm i wonder if anything would happen if you repeated the days say 10 times. I might have to try that.

Next time i go through i'm going to keep on repeating the games and going to sleep just to see if anything interesting happens.

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

My girlfriend repeated it several (...or rather many) times trying to create something new. It never happened. That's what is so creepy. Everything, every little word, is exactly the same.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

FiliusMartis;250700 said:
My girlfriend repeated it several (...or rather many) times trying to create something new. It never happened. That's what is so creepy. Everything, every little word, is exactly the same.
Yes, it's the same. And a little strange.:)

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Ranger28;250674 said:
Or could it be the void?

Hmm, if I look at the skies of the farm, it looks like it's either a dream or the void. But the fact that you could find, hear, and touch the music box makes it very awkward. I'd say the void.

No, an encounter with Scythe would be very, very unlikely. Just the fact that he isn't existing in Albion anymore, or your dreams, would make it an impossible task - unless Lionhead has decided to do so otherwise.