• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*spoiler* What's the garagoyles tresure?

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score
*spoiler* What's the garagoyles tresure?

I really want to know :>

J

Jiin

Re: *spoiler* What's the garagoyles tresure?

im about to find out im heading to the cave now, i have 34/50 gargoyle statues, its probably a legendary ranged weapon im guessing

X

xSLip

So far, Master weapons are the best.

L

lostinspace

where do you find master weapons and is there anything like the arena on fable 2 like on fable 1 for those that have made it that far?

J

Jiin

yes, fable 2's arena is known as the cruible. and legendary weapons can be found in demon doors and doing alignment quests through temple of light or shadow temple

L

lostinspace

Oh okay thx... wheres thr crucibale at tho? so tha big purple hammer is a legendary weapon i guess

P

PrinceHansel

Yeah it reminds me of a mace from World of Warcraft. If you get first in the Shooting range you get a legendary pistol that is better than any of the master pistols.

J

Jiin

yes the purple hammer is a legendary

Dentie

Reaction score

the only thing i have heardand seen about gargoyels is that when you have killed 10 you get an amount of money :p when you go in a cave or something

J

Jiin

nope. im at 30 gargoyles now. everytime u get the amount they ask for, when u go to the gargoyle tomb place, they ask u for another 10. basically u need all 50 gargoyles to get their treasure

Dentie

Reaction score

:eek: i saw a clip about gargoyles on IGN and they said you get money after every 10 gargoyles

J

jaconcox

here is a list of the rewards you get

10 gargoyles = "dog tricks! the growl"
20 gargoyles = Potion of life
30 gargoyles = emerald x3
40 gargoyles = 10,000 gold
50 gargoyles = Ghoul augment (i think is the best augment takes away enemys health adds it to you)
Bonus Chest = its a secret ... the rumor is that in the chest is **StoneBreaker (hammer): 5 Auguments 101 ATK**