• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

**SPOILERS** Fable 3, Being A King

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score
So, I got to the point in Fable 3 where you become the King. Up to this point I was all out good. I meant to keep all the promises I made. The thing now is, I was told why Logan did everything he did. To protect everyone and well, I am now left with 2 main choices, the way I see it. Be a good caring King to everyone, but most of the people, if not all will die. Or, be harsh like Logan and save most, if not all and well, I'm taking Logans path to protect people. I want to know though, what are other peoples thoughts on it so far and how have you all gone through with your plans?

Dan4662

Reaction score
I just finished the game. I put myself in debt by keeping promises, and defeated the darkness. But mostly all the people are now dead. I cannot buy anything because no one is alive. Be warned!

Not your personal army

Reaction score
my personal money at the time was around 1000gold. Not much of a save.
LAWLZ.
I had the money to cover the debt, but the game didn't alert me that I was going to do the final quest, so I couldn't do something for the 1 million souls I lost. Now I'm opening the Temple of Shadows to kill Lionhead's staff, even if I'm 100% good.

I just finished the game. I put myself in debt by keeping promises, and defeated the darkness. But mostly all the people are now dead. I cannot buy anything because no one is alive. Be warned!
Double LAWLZ. I have dead bodies all around the reign, but there are something like 3 bodies per region, not ALL dead bodies.

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score
Here's what I wish I did.
Saved the items like the Balverine statue, and gem and kept the money for myself. Why? To buy real estate. Therefore you buy everything in sight, and you make money to pay off the debt.
You see, the days go by; by 100 or so every agenda. So you will have plenty of time.
I'm going to do this on my second playthrough today.

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
u can use the money glicht XP becus im my first save game all my kingdom is on bankruptcy and the only ppl alive are a few soldiers and i see alot of dead ppl, it looks so sad =(

Not your personal army

Reaction score
u can use the money glicht XP becus im my first save game all my kingdom is on bankruptcy and the only ppl alive are a few soldiers and i see alot of dead ppl, it loos so sad =(
Jesus Christ, it's so sad dude. Start a new game! I can give you some million golds if you promise to purchase all the weapons in your game and give them to me. (you can rebuy them tha day after) I want them 'cause every game have something like 35 weapons and for the achievement you need all the 50 weapons, that you have to trade with other worlds.

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, it's so sad dude. Start a new game! I can give you some million golds if you promise to purchase all the weapons in your game and give them to me. (you can rebuy them tha day after) I want them 'cause every game have something like 35 weapons and for the achievement you need all the 50 weapons, that you have to trade with other worlds.

Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.