• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*SPOILERS* Reaver *SPOILERS*

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: *SPOILERS* Reaver *SPOILERS*

Spshlash;246960 said:
I love Reaver and if I needed a partner it would be either him or Garth. Of course i'd be ready to counter-betray Reaver because you never know when he might want to sell you -.- But Garth is ver strusty, and as for Hammer... YEAH RIGHT... Don't even get me started

Reaver would sell his own grandmother.:p I tried flirting with him, and he called me a little Minx.:lol:

J

Jedimindtrixxx

omfg if we get a TLC kind of thing where you pick like the three heroes and reaver is one of the choices i wouldnt even hesitate.

either way its 100% clear he is the one who destroyed oakvale. im surprised theresa didnt rip his balls off in the end for doing it

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Jedimindtrixxx;247298 said:
omfg if we get a TLC kind of thing where you pick like the three heroes and reaver is one of the choices i wouldnt even hesitate.

either way its 100% clear he is the one who destroyed oakvale. im surprised theresa didnt rip his balls off in the end for doing it

I have my own theories about Theresa. She might have wanted him to, after her brother was brutally murdered.:unsure: If he doesn't sacrifice someone each year, he's dead anyway.:p

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

moonfever;247268 said:
Reaver would sell his own grandmother.:p
Well Reaver isn't a bad guy if you know him well enough. You see, if you buy the Bloodstone Mansion, there are 5 pages of Reaver's Diary. That specific diary totally changed my view of Reaver (of course from bad to good).

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

The diaries just made me petty him, and yeah he would sell his own grandmother, lol.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

DataHero;247332 said:
Well Reaver isn't a bad guy if you know him well enough. You see, if you buy the Bloodstone Mansion, there are 5 pages of Reaver's Diary. That specific diary totally changed my view of Reaver (of course from bad to good).

Yes I read the diarys, but then he called Luceon, and let him know the hero was there for gold. But it backfired, then the escape route.:p
Gentle mans agreement?

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Yep. But still, I wouldn't hate him because he wants to betray me. He can't capture me anyways!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

DataHero;247458 said:
Yep. But still, I wouldn't hate him because he wants to betray me. He can't capture me anyways!

He is amusing but, he got beat down by me in the escape tunnel.:p

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

True he's just "amusing".

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Spshlash;247496 said:
True he's just "amusing".

Anybody catch his little speech, on the last time he went through the escape route? He talks about a wife who set the mansion on fire, cause he was sleeping with Andrew.o_O

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Gay? or Just a cheater? Hmm.

C

cramdizzl

wait when does he sell oakvale and kill barnum????? is it dlc?
and what is TLC

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Spshlash;247555 said:
Gay? or Just a cheater? Hmm.
bisexual swinger, i can understand that after a few hundred years you could get bored with the same ol' same ol', so maybe he just likes to mix it up a little

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

cramdizzl;247597 said:
wait when does he sell oakvale and kill barnum????? is it dlc?
and what is TLC
Sell Oakvale? I rather think it's sacrificing Oakvale. Oakvale has been sacrificed by Reaver to the Shadow Court when he was a reckless young villager.
Barnum has been killed by Reaver at his own house. It's the 3rd conversation with him, if I remember correctly.

C

Cleaver J

Dagzey;247604 said:
bisexual swinger, i can understand that after a few hundred years you could get bored with the same ol' same ol', so maybe he just likes to mix it up a little

mabey we will see him on the next shot at love. lol

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

moonfever;247301 said:
I have my own theories about Theresa. She might have wanted him to, after her brother was brutally murdered.:unsure: If he doesn't sacrifice someone each year, he's dead anyway.:p

We don't know if Theresa's brother (Hero of Fable 1) was murdered.
If you were refering to tales of Albion;

"... It was in the courtyard memorializing those Heroes who died when Jack attacked Albion. I was so young then. When the Hero emerged from the fight, I was watching from the crowd."

The hero from the tales of Albion, who ends up getting murdered, is not the hero who killed Jack.
Nothing is mentioned of the hero's passing (the one who killed Jack).

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Simon has a very good point.