• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sponsoring the guards break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hero of Doom

Sponsoring the guards break.

Hello , i'm new to this internet stuff so bear with me. I now own an xbox for the last three weeks, last week i got Fable the lost chapters. I like this game and have read bit and pieces from guides.

But anyway i have a question, when i sponsor the guards break it takes money from me, yet i don't see any benefit to doing this, i did it at Heroes guild and bowerstone south, and all i can see is that it just sucks up your cash, am i doing something wrong or missing something? Thanks.

C

Coolmist

Re: Sponsoring the guards break.

Hero of Doom said:
Hello , i'm new to this internet stuff so bear with me. I now own an xbox for the last three weeks, last week i got Fable the lost chapters. I like this game and have read bit and pieces from guides.

But anyway i have a question, when i sponsor the guards break it takes money from me, yet i don't see any benefit to doing this, i did it at Heroes guild and bowerstone south, and all i can see is that it just sucks up your cash, am i doing something wrong or missing something? Thanks.

no dude if u sponser a guard break he will turn around from you meaning you can comit any crime you whant in that little area like you could smash some ones door go inside and kill the whole family but the guard wont do nothing.

H

Hero of Doom

Thanks i wasn't expecting a reply so soon. Thank you for the information, i will use it wisely.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Bribing the guards huh (a good tactic) :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
I suppose you just kill them :p

Well naturally :devil:

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Coolmist said:
no dude if u sponser a guard break he will turn around from you meaning you can comit any crime you whant in that little area like you could smash some ones door go inside and kill the whole family but the guard wont do nothing.

It took me awhile to figure out exactly what the guard's break was all about, but I found out eventually..wish I woulda came to this site earlier.:D

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I sponsered a gaurds break and I killed 2 people in front of him and then he gave me like a $900 fine WTF?! man! I killed him though so I guess it doesn't really matter now does it.;)

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

This happend to me again...

I was in Snowspire at nightime I sponserd the gaurds break in front of the Armour seller I broke down the door and started stealing things but he ran in and said
"Stop that's illeagle" so I said "Oi" and killed him WTF?!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Actually sponsering breaks is for lockpicking bashing doors makes noise and the guards arent actually off duty they will turn if you make so much noise. you need a +5 or +6 guile to lock pick

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Well I was gonna lockpick the door but I thought "Hey, by the time I get the door open the gaurd will be back on duty soooo"........

PS: I have masterd the art of Guile...

B

blu phoenix

yeah it sucks how it is that way...they should make so stealth is better and you can break into places or things without the guards watching you 24/7.

A

Arckon

And you should be able to be hard to see In the assassin suit at night, until you get into the light.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I was wearing the Assassin's suit with the Bandit bandanna....it was at night Iwas'nt in the light...*sigh*:)

The whole reason for this is because that guy had alot of good auggys that I was gonna steal to give to charity.........It was on my good file OK!!!

B

blu phoenix

hey i think that a good idea might be, perhaps more for fable 2, that if you put on a suit or clothing(such as assassin suit which helps stealth,etc.) then you could become invisible.

A

Arckon

Arckon said:
And you should be able to be hard to see In the assassin suit at night, until you get into the light.
I ment you should be able to have that option in the fable 2 game

B

blu phoenix

yeah but still ivisibility clothing....??

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Oh..........I thought you were suggesting that for my little problem heh heh...

B

blu phoenix

what "little problem"???:hmm:

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Me not getting those auggys for the starving little orphans...

Status
Not open for further replies.