• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Srsly. Get out my house.

H

Hook

Re: Srsly. Get out my house.

Any of you fellow Albion Citezen Haters want to add me on XBL? Feeling bored and kinda lonely. Moar fun with a teammate not only to play with but to talk to.

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Ugh I wish we could just COSE THE DOOR.

anain12

Reaction score

L;266968 said:
I wish we could CLOSE the door. :rolleyes:

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Seriously, I think that might be the most annoying thing in the world. Whenever I return to Bloodstone Mansion just to sleep and collect whatever accumulated in the bookshelves and drawers, I have an entourage of prostitutes traipsing about here and there. Though amusing, it does get annoying. Might I add that it only seems to be the overweight male prostitutes that antagonize my character. ><

N

Ninja

That's why i tend to be the bad guy in fable. When you're the bad guy people dont follow you around as much and even if they do and you don't like it, You're already bad so why not kill them?:p

A

arcadiumelite

Nothing like having sex with wife or prostitute in front of a crowd. Or your litter of kids!

I have shot people to get out of doorways and off stairs.

I usually use a house with a balcony now to get away when i want.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

L;266968 said:
That would be so nice. It's so annoying. I save up 1,000,000 gold to buy Fairfax Castle and now EVERYBODY gets to come in. :realmad: Mabye the can add a GTFO expression. The animation would be the hero slapping his/her bicep while giving the peace symbol. Either that or just standing tall and pointing firmly towards the door while grunting.

RLRAFTERMAN

Reaction score

Yeah really after dishing out 1,000,000 gold for a f***ing castle I wish the price included privacy. :D

Jmax09

WR in Chicken Kicking
Reaction score

Get them to follow you then take a little trip to the Temple of Shadoes :D

RLRAFTERMAN

Reaction score

The temple of shadows is the solution for most problems in fable 2 ha ha ha

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Albion Knight;276398 said:
That would be so nice. It's so annoying. I save up 1,000,000 gold to buy Fairfax Castle and now EVERYBODY gets to come in. :realmad: Mabye the can add a GTFO expression. The animation would be the hero slapping his/her bicep while giving the peace symbol. Either that or just standing tall and pointing firmly towards the door while grunting.

I would like it to be my hero taking his pants off, getting relaxed, and popping open an ice cold beer, surely to make them go away.

JackB

Horny Paladin
Reaction score

What kind of idiot walks into a mansion worth 1,000,000 gold, to look at the owner, scream and run out?

lolfable

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

L;276550 said:
I would like it to be my hero taking his pants off, getting relaxed, and popping open an ice cold beer, surely to make them go away.
They would just probably say," Only you could do that, or something like that.:p And then applaud.
It's only a game.
They probably didn't picture popping open a beer, when they wrote it.;)