• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stall owners after they die?

QQinfinity

Reaction score
I was in Brightwall and bore myself out of my mind working with the lute, when suddenly I decided to shut down safety mode and kill everyone. This successfully quenched my boredom and dragged my 100% good morality down to 90%-ish evil morality.

No one was spared, aside from the childrens. There were new shop owners with different names and characteristics than the previous one, but there are no new stall owners. Meaning I can't buy potions in Brightwall anyway since I killed the person who owned that stall, and there isn't another stall owner to replace it. Other stall's in Brightwall are also missing owners by the way.

I have long long ago bought every real estate from every town, and I am as rich as an aristrocat, but having one less place to buy health potion is unconvinient....

Sir Walter

Reaction score
Well, I'm sure they'll spawn after some time. You might have to buy the stall, perhaps?

Demangirl

Fights the urge to look at the hot cat next to me.
Reaction score
ya it just takes time it took me 3 days b4 new ones came back on one game then on another I left and came back and they had new ones.