• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Star Wars the Old Republic

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
So, got the game, used bootcamp, have windows on my mac, installed game, updated patches, took forever because I had to partition my windows memory again because i didnt put enough in.. Anyway

Checked my comp requirements and all, my mac seems to be fine in that category, so I start it up and it just crashes.. for no reason, nothign went wrong in the install at all..

Then I googled it, tried about 5 different solutions, none worked, then read that "Sometimes the game just doesnt work for some people" I mean, what the hell??? What kind of excuse is that.. its pathetic and annoying.

RANT GRRRRRRRR :mad:

So actual gameplay info, none. So far, the game sucks donkey d*ck

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
So why did you buy the game before reading any review?

No, I read gameplay review and so on, and it came out well, and I love star wars, so I wanted to try it out, I didnt expect me to be in the unlucky bunch where it doesnt work on your computer..? Hmmmm

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Star Wars the Old Republic was alright in the beginning, then turned into dirt later in the game. I played from beta to about 4 months in. Then I quit, because there was no end game content, BioWare has horrible customer service, and they actually accused me of making up a bug that I and a bunch of other people have had, then you can't work the Auction House, 'cause apparently, it's against the rules to price your own digital in-game property and considered an exploitation, and you can't attack opposing factions bases, even if you're ON a PVP server.

Complete crap. It had potential, though. All BioWare had to do was not mess up, 'cause MMO players wanted to play it and Star Wars fans wanted to play it. Sad to say, BioWare really ruined most of it for people. Why they chose a crap engine, I still don't know. Star Wars Galaxies was FAR superior.