• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Steel Cutlass for a new Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD234

Gunslinger
Reaction score
Master Cutlass for a new Character

Hi, I've just started a new character and would like to have a steel cutlass with her. I usually save up for the Steel Longsword at the blacksmiths but I find the Cutlass is better.

If anyone has a Steel Cutlass they are willing to trade I would really appreciate it, but as I'm still a new character I don't have much, the most I can get is 10k at short notice. But I would be so thankful.

Thanks.

EDIT: I have a Steel Cutlass now, but I would now like to have a Master one, if anyone has one and willing to trade, please give me a resonable price and I'll see what I can do.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score
Re: Steel Cutlass for a new Character

let me check around the market and ill see if i can give one :) If its not too much it'll be free of charge

Found one and only 4000 gold :D Meet at bowerstone market by the blacksmith if your interested. send a message if you can so i know when your coming

JD234

Gunslinger
Reaction score
Re: Steel Cutlass for a new Character

It's ok now, I managed to find one from a Gypsy trader walking around brightwood.

Sorry for the inconvienence. But I am now interesed in a Master Cutlass. I'll see what I can give you guys in return for that, cos I still don't have very much gold, down to 4k now.

If you have a Master Cutlass give me a resonable price and I'll see if I can get the gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.