• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

still thinking of what fable 3 could have been

Reaction score
i know there are like 100 threads about what people liked,hated & wanted to change about fable 3 but i just figured i would rehash an old wound,'since i have been running around albion a lot in the last few weeks ive noticed a bunch of things they could have done with little to no change to the game they released (you guys can add or comment if you want i had to share these things)

-the sanctuary,finishing up fable 2 today i stopped and looked around the chamber of faith, i really love all the story paintings from the first game that tell the tale of the hero of oakvale also remembering playing the lost chapters.an idea that has been creeping up my back: they could have used the chamber of fate as the sanctuary. with as much gold and fame as the hero king of fable 2 had it could have happened,sure it would have taken a ton of gold to fix the whole place up but it would have tied the three game a little closer and been a great tribute to the series.i know it sounds kinda lame but they just dumped the idea,like the whole chamber of fate,hero's guild and all the past lore just dissapeared with fable 2.

i will edit this post to include more as i remember/think of them, feel free to join me in commentating.

Demangirl

Fights the urge to look at the hot cat next to me.
Reaction score
ya i was shocked with the sanctuary I figured it would have been the like the one in Fable/fable2. guess they just wanted something more modern lol