• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

STONEBREAKER!

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score
STONEBREAKER!

ok first question... is there actuall a weapon in the game called the stone breaker and if there is....how do you get? my second question is if there isn't one, who said there was one?:wacko:

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: STONEBREAKER!

There's Gypsy SoneCutters, but I don't think that's what you're after.

T

thebeastlyboy15

uh yeah that was just a rumor...

A

Arfboy6

i wonder who made it up its like the singing sword

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

No, it was a joke. He was just playing around, look in the spoiler tabs.

S

Striken7

Fast7;236368 said:
ok first question... is there actuall a weapon in the game called the stone breaker and if there is....how do you get? my second question is if there isn't one, who said there was one?:wacko:

The only time I've ever heard of the Stonebreaker is on these forums when people ask whether it's real or not.

The real question is, what made you think a weapon with that name existed in the first place?

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Because someone said it existed. I believe it was in another thread about gathering Legendary Weapons that someone said there was a weapon called the Stonebreaker. Whether they meant to be joking or was actually serious, I have no clue.

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Im guessing no-one looked in the spoiler tags. I did like a idiot. It was a joke

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I did, my "never-too-sharp" curiosity has made me the blunt of yet another "stoopid looker" joke. Like that one T-shirt that tricks you into reading it only to call you an idiot at the end. I hate that effin shirt.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score

Oh, man. I too have been a victim of that same shirt. :getlost: Or at least a variation of it.

I can only SUPPOSE that the "Stonebreaker" refers to Hammer's hammer. Since it's made of stone (she stole it off a statue.) Of course, you can never obtain that weapon, just like you can never get Reaver's gun. The Dragonstomper.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

*sniff* Why must you mention that acusred gun. I was hoping to be able to get it so bad. Reaver said that one was still out there, making me think that I might get it. But nooooo~, I have to settle for the stupid Red Dragon. Yes it has "dragon" in the name, but it doesn't have "stomper" which just owns. Just like if there was a hammer called "Hobbesquisher" or something, it's the suffix that gives it the oomph.

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

I think the red dragon is the same gun. I believe that the devlopers named the gun wrong or reaver said the wrong name.

V

Votuse

well everyone.... sorry about the looking joke....
i was just learning how to do spoiler tags....got carried away ALTHOUGH
STONEBREAKER
I HAVE FOUND OUT
IS INDEED
WITHOUT A DOUBT
A RUMOR

i got ya again hehehehehe

btw plz clicky dragon eggs on sig :D

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

NEVER I SHALL NEVER CLICK ON THAT EGG. o and i thought reavers gun was te red dragon? isn't it? when does he say differently?

J

Jedimindtrixxx

when your both go up his rear passage, he says hes brought along his secret weapon, the dragonstomper .49

and damn i fell for the spoilers. but i clicked ur eggs tho thinking u might do the same :p

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

there you go i clicked your egg, now back to the point

V

Votuse

yeh sorry abotu that.... and i click everyones eggs also....

also sorry that was a D!ck move on my part.

although i beleive Stonebreaker was a rumor started for extra insentive for someone to kill all the gargoyles.

other then this theory i have no clue. it could be that in the game creation Hammer's....hammer was made and named 'StoneBreaker' and given those stats to make her decent as a co-op player during the storyline although it doesn't explain about the augments the hammer is sapose to get, but i would like to say this would be a very likly answer.

Ichigo

Reaction score

It would be great to duel weild hand guns.. Dragon stomper and red dragon.. Yeaaa

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

It would be great if people stopped necro posting, and started looking at the dates!

11-20-2008