• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Strange NPCs in Bowerstone

Shoe

Reaction score
Strange NPCs in Bowerstone

Not too long ago when a huge crowd of female villagers in Bowerstone had me trapped in the corner of the potion shop, I decided to try and get them away from Bowerstone to stop this happening again. Next time I was there I got 10 of them to follow me, and then took them to Westcliff where hobbes and balverines killed them all. I've gone to back Bowerstone now and noticed they're all gone, the blue-coated female villagers, except for the furniture shop owner who seems to respawn with a different name when she dies. Although I'm making the same amount of rent from Bowerstone, I notice a lot less people, and all the female villagers are called aristocrats, and there's even one who looks just like the Box of Secrets shop's owner in Knothole Island. Any idea what's happened here?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Strange NPCs in Bowerstone

Well, regular villagers take longer to come back than shop keepers do, but it's pretty normal to have a few aristocrats in Bowerstone Market as long as the economy's good enough. The person that looks just like the Box of Secrets owner though...that just sounds like a glitch. The wrong model was put in when that villager respawned. It's nothing to worry about though, I'd be extremely surprised if that glitch did anything that actually negatively affected your game.