• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stuck under map during the quest "Masquerade"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link_1st

Reaction score
Go the santuary and try and join an xbox live coop game and see if that helps at all, other then that starting a new game maybe the only solution.

Dude, I have a simliar issue and let me tell you, if I have to start the game over, I want my money back. I'm not gonna play a $60 game with the fear that out of nowhere it will crash like this and I'd have to just start over. This is completely ridiculous

Ernie

Reaction score
Can't go to sanctuary when falling under the map

Jon

Reaction score
hm i have what i think is a similar problem..
also made a thread about it http://projectego.net/forums/threads/help-on-glitch-possible-spoiler.25182/
but mine happened after saving the game in during a certain quest and then loading it later the glitch occured

i cant believe there is no function to restart from checkpoint or beginning of quest, so if a quest bugs up (and the quest im in wont let me fast travel out) then the only option is to start a new game..ive really enjoyed the game so far but you think if you releasaed a game with glitches and bugs like this you would at least put the ability to restart the quest from the beginning in case of this happening!

HeLMuT28

Reaction score
I am stuck in Aurora in a rock and nothing fixes it! Can't fast travel, can't move...... I am ****ed!!

DjDutch

Reaction score
so im posting this here cuz i was falling through the map in aurora when this all started.... so... falling thru map... sux.... started new game got to brightwall and saved... sux... jumped in friends game using first saved file then loaded the second as to pass on some weapons and gold.... yippee... for some reason the game copied my first saved file over my second so now im at pretty much at the begining of the game with all my stats maxed, weapons maxed, gauntlets maxed, 2 chests left to open on the road to rule and about 4million gold...SCHWEEEEEET!!!!!!

ah and im earning gold on property that i bought from first saved file that i havent even been to that part of the map yet

FitSmeg

Reaction score
well i have a bug where i cant exit from the map, once i get closer up on a village/location, i have to teleport bcuase i cant exit the close up or the actual map :(

Brandon Dean

Reaction score
Alright, So got the game this morning, at midnight, and have been playing it virtually non-stop. I'm currently in Bowerstone Industrial, and I seem to have fallen under the map in the mansion.

--Spoiler Alert?--
I'm in Reaver's Mansion, and I've almost killed all the Balverines with the Bowerstone Resistance Leader, and during one of the "Cinematic Combat" things I slipped through the map, and now am stuck, able only to watch as my poor friend gets slashed
at by Balverines. She seems to be Incredibly perserverant, as this has been going on for about the last hour and she hasn't died, but thats not really the issue.
I can't find a way back into the map, I cant shoot or cast at the Balverines, and I can't fast travel anywhere because I'm in the middle of combat/a quest, and to top it all off, it autosaved when I tried to go to the sanctuary and find a way out, so its not like I can just revert to the last save... Which would be great, but it seems you can only have 1 save per hero...

If anyone else has made it this far, or might have some advice which doesn't include starting a new game which, seeing as I'm ~50% through the game, would be a last resort, feel free to post ideas...

I was stuck too at the balverines with nothing happening. I hit start for the sanctuary and equipped both fireball and shock spells then went along the outside walls of the arena, charged spell all the way and eventually killed a hidden balverine allowing the game to continue.

Brianna

Reaction score
If you're stuck on the masquerade quest, just wait till you Paige has taken the rest of your enemies, then the cut should fix things. It worked for me... -_-' after much yelling, and- I admit- a little bit of crying with frustration. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.