• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

stuck underneath bowerstone market?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XVIPGIVX

Reaction score
rite ok i was at the pawn brokers in bowerstone market and i was haggling and then all of a sudden i was falling, now im somewhere beneath it but i cant move any where and wen i press (start) the sanctuary doesnt appear, so if any1 can help ill give them an exclusive code from the book 'fable the balverine order' to unlock an exclusive wep in fable 3. plzz help out!!!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Sounds like a nasty glitch to me - might not be able to fix it. I'm presuming you've tried reloading your save game?

XVIPGIVX

Reaction score
yeh
i have 4 accs so i loaded my main then reloaded this one and it automatically saved and i cant get the sanctuary im waitig to see the love heart icon so i can reach the map and fast travel somewehre dunno when itll happen tho bcos im in the same town as family home

if any body has suggestions plzzzzzzzzz help

i think im underneath the river, cos theres a bridge right next to me and im wedged between the bridge leg and a concrete hill plz guys i need help on trying to fix this glitch on my xbox 360 remember the reward!!

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Can you move while you're under? Sorry if I'm being useless... I've never met such a glitch before...
Have you completed the game, or do you still have important quests to complete? Maybe you can wait for your d-pad to remind you about the quests you have like how you're waiting for the family heart thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.