• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

STUFF I SAW ON THE INTERNET ABOUT DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamin

Reaction score
while that i do agree with it is kinda stupid to have it up for not even 24 hours. and remove it. but i have seen such things before its basically a marketing strategy ya know give people a taste for it and remove it for later idk what the logic is but whatever works for em i suppose. also DLC isnt just about lionhead as you say "ripping off the fans" it is by lionhead but dlc is another way not only to make lionhead more money but also the only company who has a system that plays their games microsoft. its a mutually beneficial thing for both companies and the more money they make the more they can spend of future endeavors so why complain just accept it or go about your refusal to accept it. no skin off my bones either way really.

Reaction score
Personally i think fable 3 was a great game but does need lots more DLC if possible. a series of epicsodic quest packs would make the fable 3 experience much meatier and therefore more enjoyable. i finished fable 3 and all the quest thinking yeah well now what? this cant be it? ... Surely. But no disrepect to the game it was great just lacking somewhat

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
Along with the DLC, the game desperately needs a patch. It would be nice if LH could post on how the patch development is going and if it will be released anytime soon.

bradio12

Reaction score
Personally i think fable 3 was a great game but does need lots more DLC if possible. a series of epicsodic quest packs would make the fable 3 experience much meatier and therefore more enjoyable. i finished fable 3 and all the quest thinking yeah well now what? this cant be it? ... Surely. But no disrepect to the game it was great just lacking somewhat

yes i agree a series of episodes would be cool also it would be cool if the series of episode has a new threat for albion and stuff evryone got ideas for it if lionhead will do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.