• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stupid Beggars...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score
Ok, I bet im not the only one tired of seeing the beggars in Bowerstone Industrial. I just want to sell them to slavery/put them to work. But I can't figure out how to, I grabbed one of their hands and went all around industrial but I can't find where to sell them. So someone please tell me how to. (Sorry if this is a noobish question, it's probably so obvious im just thinking too hard.

Vash157

Reaction score
you can't sell them......they are there as they are......but it does suck cause if they would get off their lazy ass and get a job they won't be beggars anymore

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
Stupid PM getting our hopes up the only way you can do that is through one quest... Its geting increasingly hard to be evil in this game if you cant drag people into slave labour!

Vash157

Reaction score
kill them or use had the inquisitor sword on you and kill them makes you more evil

Reaction score
Ok, I bet im not the only one tired of seeing the beggars in Bowerstone Industrial. I just want to sell them to slavery/put them to work. But I can't figure out how to, I grabbed one of their hands and went all around industrial but I can't find where to sell them. So someone please tell me how to. (Sorry if this is a noobish question, it's probably so obvious im just thinking too hard.
you can't sell them......they are there as they are......but it does suck cause if they would get off their lazy ass and get a job they won't be beggars anymore
You take them to work at the factory, the quest keeps re appearing after you complete it, you drag him there and thats it, the owner pays you and thats that. As for them getting a job, i will glady turn them into a noble and build them a million dollar house, multi million on that note or a bigger one with all them in it, and give them little jobs or have them upkeep to pay all there expenses and all they have to do is work, (it could be the littlest job, i wouldnt care

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score
Ok thanks everyone I just found the quest and completed it. I didn't think of there being a quest involving it.:)

Vash157

Reaction score
Ok thanks everyone I just found the quest and completed it. I didn't think of there being a quest involving it.:)

i didn't either didn't know you could until blaze said something about it

Status
Not open for further replies.