• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sunset House? Where is it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok i've COMPLETELY finished the game & i'm trying to find the last rare books & i found out i have to go to the "Sunset House" ...sunset house?????? where on earth was that????? i've never heard of the sunset house -- & of course strangely enough -- there is one location on the map i have not been able to unlock -- but i FINISHED the game & all the quests except the evil ones & the nome & book quests (which i am trying to finish now) so why can't i get there? & where is it?

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
You can reach it through an exit in Mourningwood, I don't remember exactly where.

Hector

Reaction score
It's above Mourningwood. Head towards the cemetery and pass the statue. As soon as you are about to exit the cemetery area there should be a path to the left.

shane states

Reaction score
you have to take the path to left right after you go straight past the statue in Mourningwood. also when you get there you have to make sure it is sunset or the house will not appear for you. when it does appear go the the gazebo to your left right after you enter through the gates towrdsa the Demon Door. assuming you havent messed with the statues in the gazebo(since you havent been here) go to each one and press A on each statue 4 times. the house will unturn blue and you will be able to enter it and play Chesty in "Chesty's Chess" then the house will be yours

Status
Not open for further replies.