• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sup im Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crazyarms

Sup im Crazy

Lets see...I love to play Fable. I haven't completed The Lost Chapters yet, but im working on it. My friend Kato Si told me about this site and i thought i check it out. Hmm... im 6'1'', i paintball, dirtbike, and kick ass on Halo. I love Red vs Blue. SEASON 4 ROCKS! I also love Battlefield 2. My gt is Crazyarms333 so if u got live hit me up sometime. Ok i think im done just one more thing....
BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Sup im Crazy

Hey crazyarms welcome to the Fable Community Forums!

Red vs Blue rules by the way, have you seen that FEAR parody - PANICS? If you like RVB you'll enjoy that to... ;)

C

Crazyarms

projectego said:
Hey crazyarms welcome to the Fable Community Forums!

Red vs Blue rules by the way, have you seen that FEAR parody - PANICS? If you like RVB you'll enjoy that to... ;)

Hell ya PANICS rocks. "Holy s**t! Punching Ghosts!" (Frank a.k.a Bravo 4)

K

Kato Si

Crazyarms said:
yup. I love hearing Bravo 1 scream and scream and scream. Man its so funny

Isn't that the episode when they start punching air?

K

Kato Si

Crazyarms said:
No he screams in episodes 1 and 2

I mean when the Bravo 2 I think shoots his shotgun and Bravo what ever his name is says you could kill someone with that. Then bravo 2 puts up his fists and say bring it on bitch and he starts punching air.

C

Crazyarms

Kato Si said:
I mean when the Bravo 2 I think shoots his shotgun and Bravo what ever his name is says you could kill someone with that. Then bravo 2 puts up his fists and say bring it on bitch and he starts punching air.

That Bravo 3 who shoots the shotgun, and Bravo 4 a.k.a Frank says you could kill someone with that. Bravo 1, the guy who i said was funny to hear scream, is the first guy to die.

K

Kato Si

Crazyarms said:
That Bravo 3 who shoots the shotgun, and Bravo 4 a.k.a Frank says you could kill someone with that. Bravo 1, the guy who i said was funny to hear scream, is the first guy to die.

But It's episode II that that all happens right?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Your into some awesome stuff mate, paintballing, Halo, Red Vs Blue, Battlefield 2 & Panics all rule! I think you will fit right in here :thumbsup:

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Your into some awesome stuff mate, paintballing, Halo, Red Vs Blue, Battlefield 2 & Panics all rule! I think you will fit right in here :thumbsup:

I agree Crazy will fit in hear among us Video game nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.