• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Superbowl Commercial Stupidity!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
So I don't usually give a damn about the Superbowl but this issue I just can't escape it seems. It is all over the intertubes and I just gotta vent about it. So, firstly Coke made a commercial with America The Beautiful being sung in different languages, and secondly Oreos made a commercial featuring an interracial couple.

These two have caused an extreme stir on the internet; you have the racist douchebags who are all outraged over the two commercials and then you have the liberal douchebags who are all outraged over the fact that the racists are outraged.

I just can't stop face-palming of how stupid both sides are here - don't they realize that the companies made these commercials intentionally controversial to increase the impact they make?! This is especially obvious with the Oreos ad: the couple is a black man, white woman. You never ever see a white man, black woman. You know why? To add fuel to the "They be stealin' our women!"-fire!

It is so freaking obvious! GAH!

I'm sure the PR guys at both companies are just sitting back in their chairs and smoking a big fat cigar, chuckling to themselves over the whole thing!

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
YESSS Let the Hate flow through you!
images

I love Coke and Oreo cookies so did not affect me whatsoever. Now you wanna know what really ****ed me off was that puppy commercial. To be honest that night was an atrocious monstrosity.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
...do I even want to know?

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Agreed, it's hilarious.

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Commercials are stupid not because they're controversial or anything. They're just stupid. I really don't see why people take their time and energy on something insignificant