• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sweet Dreams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Sweet Dreams...

In Fable 2 wouldn't it be cool if instead of bashing down the door and hacking the sleeping people and probably attracting people(and gaurds) You could just unlock the door (You can on Fable TLC) and pull out your sword and stab them. It wouldn't attract anyone because no one heard it right.... anyways I think that would be cool:p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Sweet Dreams...

Skorm's Son said:
In Fable 2 wouldn't it be cool if instead of bashing down the door and hacking the sleeping people and probably attracting people(and gaurds) You could just unlock the door (You can on Fable TLC) and pull out your sword and stab them. It wouldn't attract anyone because no one heard it right.... anyways I think that would be cool:p

Yeah a good idea, hate to say it again but like Oblivion (Fable needs a kind of lockpick system)

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

You can lockpick on Fable just get your Gile xp up and lvl it up enough;)

PS: I thought you could lockpick on Oblivion:hmm:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
You can lockpick on Fable just get your Gile xp up and lvl it up enough;)

PS: I thought you could lockpick on Oblivion:hmm:

Is that just on the Lost Chapters though? I cant remember ever doing it on the normal Fable....

And thats what i meant you CAN lockpick on Oblivion and its a great system.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I dont know............I never did it on regular Fable either I think it was hmmmmm I'm not sure man:hmm:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
I dont know............I never did it on regular Fable either I think it was hmmmmm I'm not sure man:hmm:

I cant remember having the option so i dont think you could. I didnt even know you could on Lost Chapters either :hmm: no idea....

Now i KNOW you can on Oblivion ive done it enough times :p

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Lockpicking can be very usfull sometimes no, all the time:)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Lockpicking can be very usfull sometimes no, all the time:)

Indeed it can i must have lifted 400 plus items on Oblivion (i must check that stat out)

I think Fable should have the option as its very fun and could add a whole new way of getting items and new way of stealth quests in the game.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Whats your highest bounty on Oblivion

L

Liberator

I'm sure you can lockpick in both Fable and Fable: TLC. IIRC, you get the Lockpick expression when you "master" Guile.

I remember standing in front of peoples' houses and the icon to lockpick showing up as the "Down" direction on the XBox directional pad. You have to hold "Down" for a while, during which a bar which progressively changes colors from red to green shows up. Once you've successfully reached the end of the bar, the door pops open (IIRC).

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yesh it's just like the Steal expression.;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Whats your highest bounty on Oblivion

Im not sure i will check when i get home, im hardly ever caught so shouldnt be to high.

Liberator said:
I'm sure you can lockpick in both Fable and Fable: TLC. IIRC, you get the Lockpick expression when you "master" Guile.

I remember standing in front of peoples' houses and the icon to lockpick showing up as the "Down" direction on the XBox directional pad. You have to hold "Down" for a while, during which a bar which progressively changes colors from red to green shows up. Once you've successfully reached the end of the bar, the door pops open (IIRC).

Oh right, thanks for clearing that up. I just smashed them open :lol:

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Mines not that high like 1k or something.........But on Morrowind it's like 53,904 or something like that. I sometimes go around killing random people. Only sometimes though if you kill everybody in a town it gets incredibly lonely and boring.:'(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Mines not that high like 1k or something.........But on Morrowind it's like 53,904 or something like that. I sometimes go around killing random people. Only sometimes though if you kill everybody in a town it gets incredibly lonely and boring.:'(

Yeah i checked, mines 1k because i killed one guy. He told me where the treasure was in his house then said 'Over My Dead Body' that i was getting it so i took up the offer and got his key then stole it.

:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.