• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

sword of aeons problem

R

respiky

sword of aeons problem

when you fight jack in the guild,you choose to throw or keep the sword,i want to throw it in the vortex but i cant,nothing happens,i go near him,over him,no message,nothing
any help?:)
forgot to say that i have The Lost Chapters PC version

A

Aristodemus

Re: sword of aeons problem

I believe you talk to your sister at this point, if not, I think your game is glitched :S

W

Whatever..

Try download a pirate version! (Rofl)

R

respiky

i tried to talk to her,nothing happened,and i have a pirate version

W

Whatever..

I know i know!!!

Just ämm.. Kill you're sister! And if you want the Avo's tear, just make it with a trainer! :)

Edit : You said "Over HIM" Who's that "Him"? x)

R

respiky

that "HIM" is the vortex,i think i should call it "IT",im not the best in english,cuz i live in romania :D

i killed her,and i made me full good again by donating at Avo's Temple,and now i already finished the game(if the last quest is The Final Battle where you fight Jack of...mmm...Dragon Blades lol)

R

respiky

now,i decided to finish the game again,this time bad,i was questing,questing,when i reached Battle Jack of Blades,i dont know why,but it was so easy because:after the shield was down,i attacked him,but he didnt attack me,then when he float up,he had something like 1/4 health,and i shot one normal arrow,dead:w00t:,then,when i wanted to kill my sister,surprise!this time,when i attacked her,the sword was going through her,and didnt killed her:O,i was saying OMG for some time like 5 mins,then i go to the vortex,this time i could throw it in,isnt this freaky?:lol:lol:lol:

i can say something like 50 bugs,like the one to get 50 silver keys(i think the most of you know it),or the one at the 2nd focus site,i think,when you know shot jack there dead with the bow,i will play assassin's creed,lol

DarkRage

Choose your fortune
Reaction score

kill ur sister then, I dunno what els to tell u =\

Lionheart

Reaction score

ARRRRR you have a pirate version how could you PM an co worked hard to make this game and its quite cheap now but yano glad you liked the game :)