• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*takes a bow, hits head*

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score
*takes a bow, hits head*

*Note: I'm not Lupus. We're two seperate people. I didn't realize there was one here already :p)

...That's funny, it's bleeding.

I'll try to make this quick, then.

My name is Orpheus Lupus, though I'm elsewhere usually known as Qualitas, The Not-A-Vixen (The NAVixen), Chaucer, Wolf (yep, boring, dull wolf), Master_Wolf, Frito, Frido, Godfrey, and a number of others I can't think of right now that none of you will ever have to worry about. I'm an 18 year old twit of a writer who's been working on the same book since he was twelve and only now feels it's acceptable enough to finish :p (It's comedy/fantasy/sci-fi, by the way). If I ever start to talk about it on the board please hit me with a hammer.

I love Fable (and all such RPGs...I'm also quite into Knights of the Old Republic, Neverwinter Nights 2, and Oblivion), as it was the original reason I got an X-Box. I have a somewhat twisted sense of humor developed from eighteen years of living in Florida's Panhandle. Emerald coast my....

But I digress. Er. What esle? Hm. I have a very low tolerance for stupidity (especially stupid evil) that I must keep in check every five or so minutes, I like long walks off of a cliff, I have three lovably evil kitties and a elderly dog, I've been described as having already reached senility in record time, I'm seemingly Transcendantalist, I can't spell properly, and I assure you I only look nerdy. Ah, and, if you haven't figured out what sort of animal tends to pop up in my writings *points upwards towards Lupus, custom title, Wolf* You are a idiot.

Finally, my ancestors once sold Thomas Edison his land and I'm a distant relative ofSir Francis Drake's distant relatives. Any questions?

*passes out*

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: *takes a bow, hits head*

I can tell you now, you will definitely fit in here!

About this novel of yours, perhaps you could post it in the forums?

Also your name is kinda confusing because I thought you were Lupus for a second lol...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums, hope you like it here ^_^

Orpheus Lupus;53020 said:
I love Fable (and all such RPGs...I'm also quite into Knights of the Old Republic, Neverwinter Nights 2, and Oblivion), as it was the original reason I got an X-Box.

Good choices of games :thumbsup:

Finally, my ancestors once sold Thomas Edison his land and I'm a distant relative ofSir Francis Drake's distant relatives.

Interesting :lol:

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

Ah, crap. I didn't notice that there was another Lupus here already.

This should be interesting :p. Hopefully we can sort it all out. I think I'll leave a disclaimer in my signature...

Anywho, I can't post my novel on the forums (in it's entirety, anyway) because of legal reasons :p I can, however, post the first chapter sometime.

And thank you ^_^"

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Orpheus Lupus;53037 said:
Ah, crap. I didn't notice that there was another Lupus here already.

This should be interesting :p. Hopefully we can sort it all out. I think I'll leave a disclaimer in my signature...

Anywho, I can't post my novel on the forums (in it's entirety, anyway) because of legal reasons :p I can, however, post the first chapter sometime.

And thank you ^_^"

You two could have a massive bar fight and decide who changes their name!

But as long as your active, and Lupus isn't it should be alright.^_^

H

Hexadecimal

helloo
welcome welcome :D

I love Fable (and all such RPGs...I'm also quite into Knights of the Old Republic, Neverwinter Nights 2, and Oblivion), as it was the original reason I got an X-Box.

always nice to see more KotOR fans join the ranks :thumbsup:

... oh, and I doubt the Lupus name thing will be an issue really... we have a lot of people with similar names... fablefreak, fable fan, fable guy, ... and we seem to tell them apart just fine...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

LIES HEX They confuse me! :p Just kidding.

Welcome to the forums...I like evil kittens. ^_^

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome Orpheus Lupus.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Oh and if you need any custom tattoos, click my sig. ^_^

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

@droded: Hm...Well, if Lupus becomes active and there's some sort of Hero versus Hero option in Fable 2, we could always do the bar fight thing :p

I'll remember to check your tattoos out. I like making my own, although I don't know if I'll ever post them up as they're more, er, local-related. Maybe if I post some of my novel and it's relatively okay or something.

@hex: You're right, quite a lot of Fable People (...There ought ta' be a band!) around on Fable forums. I noticed this on a few other forums...

@sephiroxas: Evil kitties are good, yes. Yet at the same time, I wish my fattest, most beloved one, Rebel, would stop taking advantage of the fact that he is the fattest and most beloved one and stop trying to claim every meal as his own :p

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Orpheus Lupus;53158 said:
@sephiroxas: Evil kitties are good, yes. Yet at the same time, I wish my fattest, most beloved one, Rebel, would stop taking advantage of the fact that he is the fattest and most beloved one and stop trying to claim every meal as his own :p

:lol: I had a dog that used to do that. Just eat all the dog food and the other one couldn't get any. He was a little tubby come to think of it.

Oh and if you need a sig, an avatar or anything, check out my thread Sephiroxas' Services and I'll see what I can do. *heehee Advertisement* :ninja: :ninja:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I have nothing to plug shamelessly and as I am high on back-pain killers I doubt anything I do promote right now would be legal...but welcome all the same. Enjoy your stay, have fun and, as I am duty bound to say *sigh* read the rules and use the search function.

yawn...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;53202 said:
I have nothing to plug shamelessly and as I am high on back-pain killers I doubt anything I do promote right now would be legal...

:lol: Must be some pretty sweet pain killers.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Don't get addicted :ninja:

Lupus

Reaction score

this will be confusing cause as of today im active again lol and im a writer of anything fantasy lol this will be interesting
*cowers in fear from thouht of fighting*
lol

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

Hmmm. Well, I write a freakish combination of fantasy, comedy, and science fiction (with a bit of satire thrown in) and I really only have one world I'm particularly working on. Eh...What the hey.

*stands up and pushes over a table, only to hit himself where he'd rather have avoided*

L

LionHeadTex

Welcome to the forums,lad! :cool:

I hope you are good at bows, I myself am quite the champion..ever since the balvarines hit Albion :ninja:

This novel you are forging...sounds interesting..and projectego.net is a perfect place to show your skill!

Well, i'm off then. Good luck!

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Orpheus Lupus;53234 said:
Hmmm. Well, I write a freakish combination of fantasy, comedy, and science fiction (with a bit of satire thrown in) and I really only have one world I'm particularly working on. Eh...What the hey.

*stands up and pushes over a table, only to hit himself where he'd rather have avoided*

Pain...