• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

tanning time

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Master

tanning time

ive heard you can get a tan is it true. just wondering. if you could im gonna get one oh yeah. good and beatiful. ha ha ha:lol:

P

Poppycock

Re: tanning time

lol i wonder if u do it to much u get cancer

H

Hexadecimal

... you can... but it involves turning off the xbox/computer and getting some fresh air...
... probably not worth it... or so I've heard...

M

Master

hardy har har i meant in the game.:getlost:

P

porter

I tried to tan my pasty A$$ guy by not wearing a shirt and instead I got covered with scars. It just goes to show you that vanity can make things worse than they were originally.

M

Master

porter;32568 said:
I tried to tan my pasty A$$ guy by not wearing a shirt and instead I got covered with scars. It just goes to show you that vanity can make things worse than they were originally.
woah thinks for the heads up or in this case heads off........ that is with no shirt.

V

Vegeta

Welllll.... i just might have to take my shirt off then lol

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I'm always utterly evil so I stay deathly white all the time. A tan would clash horribly with my red eyes...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

..I really..REALLY don't think you can get a tan. My boyfriend's character NEVER has a shirt on and there's no tan there.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Once you find the Singing Sword, you get a free bottle of tanner.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Devalion;32656 said:
Once you find the Singing Sword, you get a free bottle of tanner.

...*laughs*..so the chances are slim then?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

The idea if a tan was mentioned when it was still in the ProjectEgo stages of development but the only time your skin changes colour is due to alignment not the sun it ended up.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

I was watching the bonus DVD that comes with some of the fable games and it had a dude wearing the bright chainmail helmet, greaves, gloves, and boots and well from my point of view he was almost a black mans colour........ Its sorta strange. I would like a tan like that.

C

Curzedchild

Dark Drakan;32692 said:
The idea if a tan was mentioned when it was still in the ProjectEgo stages of development but the only time your skin changes colour is due to alignment not the sun it ended up.

Ya I've tried to get a tan for a few hours on a stupid good guy I made....very terrifying having to resist not breaking into houses and not be able to kill weakling travelars....so needless to say I had to switch back to my main like every 20mins just to slaughter a few people and villages:unsure: ....anyway back to the tanning thing...I tried for a few hours maybe 3 or 4 but I agree with Dark Drakan, I don't think it's possible..

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score

i wonder if it improoves ur atactiveness???
wooooo...oooow!

O

oldschoolrpger

Depends on how you look at it. If the tint of your skin is based off of alignment and Evil is pale but good is a nice tan then you could say that a tan raises your attractiveness because good alignment and its corresponding items raise your attractiveness. Now we know that the tint is actually an effect of the alignment just like the attractiveness so the tint is not actually what makes you look better but again it all depends on how you look at it. Just some food for thought.

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score

good point. but even if ur atractivness is horible but ur all good, the ladies still love u. so ur right it probobly dosn't improve ur atractiveness. ......but how good do u have to be inorder 4 u 2 b tan?

D

dDuecy

I have another question alittle off topic though can you have blonde hair? in the begining of fable they show a character with blonde hair but i have never had blonde hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.