• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

tattooist in the gypsy camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

SORAYISS

Reaction score
tattooist in the gypsy camp

anyone else notice this? theres a tattooist, ok.. a tattooist.. in the gypsy camp:O .. allright, seriously.. no joke check it out.. go there.. the gypsy camp. seriously do it.. now, ok go check it out, a tattooist.. in.. the.. gypsy.. camp... dead serious people.. drop dead serious....... a tattooist think im lying? check it out for urself... and im not jus typing this to get another post :whistle:

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: tattooist in the gypsy camp

i think you got the wrong idea of fan-art or something but this is the wrong section aswell. this is a fable 2 discussion

and wahts wrong wit te tattooist?

SORAYISS

Reaction score

evan, evan, evan.. read it again maybe youll get it this time..

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

So... You made this thread to get an extra post?

That's retarded.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

JohnDoe;383152 said:
The gypsy tattooist isn't a secret, stating that there is a tattooist in the gypsy camp isn't fan fiction (this subforum is for fan art/fan fiction), and posting nonsense for the sole sake of having a higher post count isn't tolerated. And talking down to senior members is seriously unwise.

couldnt agree more. he speaks as if he's my father.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

JohnDoe;383152 said:
The gypsy tattooist isn't a secret, stating that there is a tattooist in the gypsy camp isn't fan fiction (this subforum is for fan art/fan fiction), and posting nonsense for the sole sake of having a higher post count isn't tolerated. And talking down to senior members is seriously unwise.

ill tell you wuts unwise, you responding to what i type, because now i got another post just like i wanted. in other words thank you for helping me get another post;)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

You know something? I'm going to break with my usual restraint for this once because you have happened to get me on a ferociously bad day.

You're ****ing me off - majorly. Almost every single reported post concerns you. Why? Because you are a monumental moron and I have had enough of it.

So **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.