• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Teh Hermit's Bottomless Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Okay I'm getting alot of requests lately. So The shop is now closed pending the wait for Fable 3, those who have already requested will be still eligible to receive their items, So if you've posted in this thread before this post then if you haven't done so already please message me on XBL, and we can set up a trade.

Apologises to everyone else, but I need to sort out those on the waiting list, and plus I have a few games I wanna finish up before Fable 3 comes out. I'll re-open in a few weeks.

Pezrawr

Ultimate Chicken
Reaction score
Okay I'm getting alot of requests lately. So The shop is now closed pending the wait for Fable 3, those who have already requested will be still eligible to receive their items, So if you've posted in this thread before this post then if you haven't done so already please message me on XBL, and we can set up a trade.

Apologises to everyone else, but I need to sort out those on the waiting list, and plus I have a few games I wanna finish up before Fable 3 comes out. I'll re-open in a few weeks.

Whats your gamertag? I really need a Daichi and a Enforcer =(.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Its in the first post, but Its Teh Hermit, don't worry your getting yours. :) just anyone following to my last post wont until I reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.