• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Teh Hermits Bottomless Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Ok guys with Fable 3 due to release next week I figured I'd set up my Fable 3 shop (see my Fable 2 shop here), I'm getting the normal edition of Fable 3, but I'll be running around to get all the weapons and what not, the Hammer, Garth's sword, etc.

So Watch this space because it will be getting edited when I get the Fable 3 rares, and if anyone who is getting the special editions wants to donate then I'd greatly appreciate that. I know atm this is the worst shop on the F3 marketplace :p but If you look at my F2 shop (link above) then you'll see I deliver, so for the moment this is a help me help you 'DYI'.

Bye for now.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Again? You really care about us don't you? :)

If you get your hands in any pre-order codes I'd love one, pwease.
Thanks!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Nice one, Hermster. Lookin' forward to doing business with you in future. ;)

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'll see what I can do, it'll be interesting to see the format Fable 3 offers trading wise.

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
Meh, I never really liked any of the legindary weapons, I regret to info you that I don't have any preoder codes for that reason, BUT any in game legindaries I get I will gladly contribute

Autarch

Reaction score
Well, I'll definitely throw a few legendaries into the boiling pot when we play the game. Help each other out for achievements, after all. :3

I'd be happy to take any DLC codes off your hands. xD

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i'll be glad to offer level 5 customed weps that i make for you to swap around to give to newbs for help

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
Great, I'd love to get some deal together with you for me to obtain The Channeler (Garth's sword)

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i'll give you my absolver hammer code if you find a spare channeler code i could have.

ScarFace12793

Reaction score
i would be glad to give u my inquisitor sword code for channeler code if u have one and want to trade.

Autarch

Reaction score
Why don't you guys just switch your pre-orders? Really?

So many people go "OH YES PLEASE SWAP WITH ME" for the channeler codes, as if they don't realise they're the rarest ones.

Is it a little bit more expensive from BestBuy or something? Damn, guys.

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score
If you can get your hands on channeler sword and crystal tattoo Code, I will gladly give you revers sword and tattoo Code in exchange.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
Why don't you guys just switch your pre-orders? Really?

So many people go "OH YES PLEASE SWAP WITH ME" for the channeler codes, as if they don't realise they're the rarest ones.

Is it a little bit more expensive from BestBuy or something? Damn, guys.
the channeler sword is exclusive to Australia... so we cant just switch orders if we live somewhere like the uk

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score
the channeler sword is exclusive to Australia... so we cant just switch orders if we live somewhere like the uk
From what I can tell the channeler sword and crystal tattoo are now available in the US at Best Buy, at least iv'e seen commercials for it.

Edit:You get it if you order online at Best Buy.

Autarch

Reaction score

I'm in the UK and I understand where you're coming from.

The sword is also available in the US (like the Inquisitor Sword is) and that's what's annoying me. >.<

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
I doubt I'll use the legendary weps mainly because of the morphing system. I'll gladly contribute as many weps as possible.

(I can only give weps after I have completed the game twice. I do this so I have all my legendary weapons on one save. On the other that is when I give the stuff away.(hope this doesn't annoy anybody))

EDIT! : I also have to wait until the 6th for Fable 3. Then I have to study/revise for over 3 GCSE's from the 8th - 10th.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
I'm stuck with buying with GameStop in-store credits, so I would if I could buy it from BestBuy, and at that, just 2 days before the release and I have LCE put down for pre-order.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Hey Herm, how do you plan to hand out preorder weapons if they're not tradeable? It's not like you can duplicate codes for them.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Hmm are these ones like Hal's sword? I imagined and hoped them to be like the Wreckager, well then if that's the case I'll just have to deal in other items that are Trade-able, clothes, gifts, books, Morphed weapons that type of junk, etc.

I suppose my Fable 3 shop will be slightly less epic than that of my Fable 2 shop, but all in all they'll still be the rare items people will want to find, and I'll be there to help them.

Cheers for letting me know. We'll see what I do, when I know what I'm working with.

Status
Not open for further replies.