• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

temple of avo donations

A

Arena Champion

temple of avo donations

The guy in the temple of avo said if i give a large donation i would get somthing i donated like 15,000 gold and all i got was like 128 good points whats up with that do u get an item or weapon like the chaple of skorm or do u just get the age reduction that i read of earlyer in the forums

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: temple of avo donations

Arena Champion;64361 said:
The guy in the temple of avo said if i give a large donation i would get somthing i donated like 15,000 gold and all i got was like 128 good points whats up with that do u get an item or weapon like the chaple of skorm or do u just get the age reduction that i read of earlyer in the forums

I believe you get:

'The Sentinus'

Damage: 255
Type: Greatmace
Augmentations: Piercing and Silver
Class: Heavy
Worth: 62,475 Gold

Fable 2 - Fable Legendary Weapons

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Here's a shot of the KICK *** setinus

A

Arena Champion

would you know around how much you have to donate to get it ? i only have like 20,000 gold on me i already spent like 15,000 at the shrine

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, I donated about 35,000 but I cannot tell you for sure...

The Sentinus is my favourite heavy weapon...done some mean damage to Balverines with that one...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Haha, it certainly has that funny animeish redicilously over-sized weapons-look about it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Arena Champion;64366 said:
would you know around how much you have to donate to get it ? i only have like 20,000 gold on me i already spent like 15,000 at the shrine

Can be around 35,000 approx but sometimes can be more...

R

-Ravan-

Lots more, I have never had it and i once donated (using a trade glitch to gain money) 8,525,173 and thats the exact figure, completly wiped me out and why i didn't get it i'll never know. I gave up completly after that.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Wow I've never had to donate that much. 40K is around how much it's supposed to be.

R

-Ravan-

Maybe its my Xbox, i really don't know i would just like to wield it once, even if its the most pathetic thing, just once i would like Avo to deam me worthy. Then again i do get the Avos Tear.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

It also depends upon how good and/or evil you are. Evil characters need to donate less in order for them to get the rewards, while the good guys need to donate more. However, once you actually get the sentinus, you only need to donate 1 gold to gain another reward, and then another gold after that to gain the last reward.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Thanks everyone for helping AC out; I'll be repping each of you accordingly. ;)

P

Pilgrim

The time of day is also important, you're best bet is donating while fully evil at midday, the closer to 12 O'clock the better. I recommend saving first, then donating, and if you don't get your weapon, load back up and try a higher amount or try donating closer to 12.

You get three rewards in this order:
The Sentinus
Age reduction (depends on donation/alignment/time, max I could get is 9 years)
the title 'Paladin'

Some advice if you can't/won't mod:
You only get these ONCE, so if you want the title don't change it afterwards. And if age is important to you get the age reduction after you've finished the game and maxed out your character. Same advice goes for Skorm's Chapel, except for the weapon being Skorm's Bow, the title being Necromancer and the ideal conditions being fully good alignment at midnight. Try to think out what to do step by step for the best end result, i.e. you with a cool title at age 47 while maxed out.

Some more info here,

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

i had to donate 500k to get mine...

Good thing there was a an Exploit in bowerstone north!

Sandgoose

BWARK!
Reaction score

I Dontated 30,300,And it was my first time in witchwood on the Arceolagist(SP!!!?!?)quest. :ninja: :)
And since we are on the subject of Avo,Who heard that voice the first time you walked in,It said "This is where my people pray,Will you join them",Much like the Skorm voice but hardly ever speaks.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I think Angel Did. But I still don't believe they exist. Even the guildmaster doesn't like them "be careful..I hear SOME gods can be fickle"

Z

zuki

most expensive thing ive ever boughten thats all i got 2 say...(500,000 got mad and it ****ed me off but its worth the money specially if you have the guile to make it)

i heard/ read somewhere that you have to donate enough 2 get 1000 good points at a time and it also said that if you are totally evil that it should only take like 50,000 to get it and the more "good" you are the more gold it takes, it said neutral took around 300,000 so im guessin really good takes a huge amount of gold... ill test this next time i play.

R

Reaper

I got a question. I'm going to use the Good Swordsman outside of the Temple of Avo to do this. How many of them do I need to bring to the Chaple of Skorm
to get the bow from skrom?