• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Temple of Avo Sword

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score
Temple of Avo Sword

What do I have to do in order to remove the sword from the rock that's near the Temple of Avo? I already know that you get some kind of special power for donating 50k to the temple but as far as I know that doesn't affect you getting the sword.

H

Hexadecimal

Re: Temple of Avo Sword

easiest way to get the sword there is to just max out all your physical stats ;)

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

That makes sense. Thanks guys. :)

+rep for both of you.

J

Jack 0f Blades

Dark Drakan;121145 said:
See this section for more info:

Fable - Sword In The Stone
on the original fable that is different it is those amounts or more because my frend had 6 physique and 5 health and toughnes and he got it so it not that hard to get

F

FableGod

Yeah just max out all the physical stats

F

fluxcapacitor

I've gotten my stats to 5,2, and 3 on physique, health and toughness respectively, and can't pull the sword out. I know that I'll eventually have to max out my health and thoughness to succeed the way I want to in the game, but I'm trying to keep my physique down, and use the exp somewhere else for now. I'm playing on TLC this go round instead of the original fable. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Flux

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

fluxcapacitor;152293 said:
I've gotten my stats to 5,2, and 3 on physique, health and toughness respectively, and can't pull the sword out. I know that I'll eventually have to max out my health and thoughness to succeed the way I want to in the game, but I'm trying to keep my physique down, and use the exp somewhere else for now. I'm playing on TLC this go round instead of the original fable. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Flux

Strange as you should be able to remove it with those stats.