• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Temple of Light destroyed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JacobDy

Temple of Light destroyed!

---Spoliers---

The Temple of Light was attacked and destroyed in my game, and now Oakfield looks ugly. It was destroyed after I went to The Spire to rescue Garth. I noticed the quest in my quest log once i got our of the Crucible, but I continued to The Spire. Once I got back from The Spire, the quest was gone and the temple was destroyed. Is there any way I can rebuild the Temple?

M

McFroger3

Re: Temple of Light destroyed!

Not that i know of, before u go to the spire there is a quest to save the temple of light from the shadow temple. If you dont do it, then the temple of light is destroyed.

T

tenshinoshin

As far as I know, the temple being destroyed is not something you can fix now. Theresa specifically says that any people offering quests before the Spire will be harmed if you don't complete their quests before you leave. If you play again, remember to complete the temple of shadows attacking quest before you go.

Hope that helps ^_^

G

GodSlam

I read in a review that someone saw the temple reduced to ruble and then reborn, but since my temple was destroyed, too, I don't believe it or he/she was confused.

W

Wlfpackomega

that explains the undead i fought when i accidentally travelled there but i guess i never checked and i never took the quest so i dont know. ummm try spending money in oakfield

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

:lol: Yeah mine is too, oh well, It doesn't matter for me at the moment, as I am 99% sure that I am gonna have to send in my 360, for that overheat problem is the one thing that is ****ing me off right now, more ****ed than I have been in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.