• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Temple of light.

S

Specter777

Temple of light.

It says I need to donate at the time when the sun reaches in "zenith" (Or something like that) What time is that and how do you know when it's that time? How much do I need to donate?

*EDIT*

I meant to put this in the Help section. Sorry guys.

S

Serenade

Re: Temple of light.

There's a donation bin beside the monk who asks you to donate. Press A on that. You don't have to stand in the circle. I was confused at first too.

S

Specter777

Yeah, I know how to donate money. I have done it several times. The quest tells me I need to donate at the suns zenith though. How much will I need to donate? When is the Sun's Zenith is what I'm asking.

Sorry for the confusion.

S

Serenade

Oh, that's the sun's peak, which would be noon. So donate from around noon to 1 PM.

Edit: I donated 10k and got the reward. Dunno what the minimum is though.

S

Specter777

How do you know what time noon is? Is there a clock anywhere in game..I feel like that's a stupid question...

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score

Press start and it tells you the time in the top right. Donate 10,000 gold between 12-1pm. And yes Serenade, 10k is the minimum.

anain12

Reaction score

What is the reward?

S

Specter777

Velez;221065 said:
Press start and it tells you the time in the top right. Donate 10,000 gold between 12-1pm. And yes Serenade, 10k is the minimum.

Thanks man, great help

+ rep to the both of you. Topic can be closed now.

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score

I forgot the name but it's a legendary sword that inflicts greater damage on evil enemies I believe. (I haven't gotten it yet, I just know how to get it from the strategy guide)

T

Tymolus

Wow, awesome! Thanks guys, I've been wondering those things too.

T

Tymolus

Actually I have another Q for anyone who knows the answer. I made the donation and got an awesome axe with augmentation, etc. The quest is still there, though, so I'm wondering if I make another donation similar to last time will I get another weapon? Anybody tried this by chance?

A

adg1

Same here,

I made the donation and got an "item". The quest is still there. Is there something else that I can do with the Temple of Light? Why is the quest still there?

P

PrinceHansel

I think it will always be there. The weapon is an axe, I think its called Rising Sun. Also on the ground there is a circle in the middle of the room, the sun will cross over it in the afternoon, and I think as long as you have the sun on it then you will be fine. I did it at 1230pm for 10k and it didnt work, so I did it again for 10100 right after and it worked.

R

rmills45

damnit! Someone said the minimum is 1K lol. Looks like I have to go back and donate, thats why it didnt work!

K

kyle_669

dude thanx i was donating 30000 at once!!!!!!!! at 5:00...........................A.M.!!!!!!pised me off!!!!!!!!!:realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad:

thugziee

gangsterishh
Reaction score

lol this really helped thanks guys!!

C

CertainDeath

The name of the legendary weapon is the Rising Sun, a golden Cleaver. 10K is the minimum to donate to get it. If you go back and donate 100K at the zenith, you get bonus XP and a whole load of good/pure points.

Yes, the weapon inflicts greater damage on "evil" characters, and yes the zenith is between 12pm - 1pm. The quest (The Temple Of Light) does not remove itself from your quest list because, as I have stated before, there are infinite rewards to be had.

Any questions?

J

Jedimindtrixxx

am i the only person whos time goes from 12 pm - 13 pm before going on to like 1 pm? at first i thought the gamr had a 48 hour clock but then i realized it had am and pm it was strange. any1 wanna inspect this to see if they have it too?

C

CertainDeath

I haven't noticed anything of the sort in my game, I'm afraid.

J

Jedimindtrixxx

hmm il see if i can get a pic of it in a bit.