• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Terry Crotter and the Will users stone. part two

B

Blade Mr.DK

Terry Crotter and the Will users stone. part two

Chapter 4
BOOM. They knocked again. Buddy jerked awake.
'Where's the cannon?' he said stupidly.
There was a crash behind them and Uncle Venom came skidding into the room. He was holding a blunderbuss in his hands- now they knew what had been in the long, thin package he had brought with them.
'Who's there?' he shouted. 'I warn you- I'm armed!'
There was a pause. Then -
SMASH!
The door was hit with such a force that it swung clean of its hinges and with a deafening crash landed on the floor. A giant of a man was standing in the doorway.... Fast forwarding through chapter...
'Terry - yer a Will User.'
There was silence inside the hut. Only the sea and the whistling wind could be heard.
'I'm a what?' gasped Terry.
'A will user, o' course,' said Hagrak, sitting back down on the bed, which groaned and sank even lower, 'an' a thumpin' good'un, I'd say, once yeh've been trained up a bit. With a mum an' dad like yours, what else would yeh be? An' I reckon it's abou' time yeh read yer letter.'
Terry stretched out his hand at last to take the yellowish envelope, addressed in emerald green to Mr. T. Crotter, The Floor, Hut-on-the-Rock, The sea. He pulled out the letter and read:

HOBBEWARTS SCHOOL OF WILLCRAFT AND WILLADRY​

Headmaster: Albert Bumbledore
(Order of Aeons, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Will users)​

Dear Mr Crotter,
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hobbewarts School of Willcraft and Willadry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 of September. We await your owl no later than 31 July.​

Yours sincerely,​

Minnie McGrath
Deputy Headmistress​

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: Terry Crotter and the Will users stone. part two

The first one was funny, but can you not copy out chapters from harry potter please.

B

Blade Mr.DK

why not?

Cain

Reaction score

Because its too similar, just like I said. Now the Story is exactly like Harry Potter except the names are different. I found a DVD in a shop. It was a complete rip-off of Harry Potter. This story is just like it.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I said that