• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

That's it?

Jmax09

WR in Chicken Kicking
Reaction score
That's it?

I know there have been threads about this before, but I can't but help asking:

"That's it?"

I just finished Fable 2. The ending has left so many questions unsolved. I can't believe there wasn't even a massive battle at the end with Lucian. Sure, it was good and all, and going back to the past was nice, but it's just left out so much! This better be answered in Fable 3. If there is one.

Jmax09

WR in Chicken Kicking
Reaction score
Re: That's it?

laharl;254069 said:
there will be one

Good. And it BETTER have answers. Or... else...:cool:

S

Saphystar

i am 100% sure (in my opinion anyway) there is much more to come with fable 2. Just wait ^_^

anain12

Reaction score

If Peter Molyneux doesn't answer all the questions in fable 3 we'll assassinate him right? PM has said he's planning 3 more fables.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Jmax09;254095 said:
Good. And it BETTER have answers. Or... else...:cool:
As Anain12 has said; Peter Molyneux intends to create three more Fable games. It's most likely that your question won't be answered in Fable III, but perhaps in Fable IV. But, hope isn't lost - let's just see what awaits us.

anain12;254150 said:
If Peter Molyneux doesn't answer all the questions in fable 3 we'll assassinate him right? PM has said he's planning 3 more fables.
Correct.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

but what if Peter Molyneux dies or gets killed before he makes another fable game.
what will we do then?

Jmax09

WR in Chicken Kicking
Reaction score

I wouldn't like a fable 5.

It's would be like Indiana Jones. Too many, stop milking it.
Or like Harry Potter. JKR seemed as though she was getting bored of writing the Harry Potter series after the fourth one.

W

Wolfie

I was pretty disapointed that there was no final battle I have to say...the ending just didn't feel complete.