• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The archaeologist

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bronzelightning

The archaeologist

So i'm on the 5th or so archaeologist (the one where it says it's buried under "Sea-licked sand looked upon by a mountain etched with battle"), and that's westcliff right? when i travel there, it says to follow my dog... but then my dog doesn't bark and go find it, he just sits there, i've been all over westfall seeing if he'll find a digspot, but he hasn't yet... and he's a 5-star treasure hunter.

any help would be appreciated.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: The archaeologist

I'm not this far yet (just waiting to get asked to find the 3rd/4th one) but have you tried reloading the save just to make sure it's not just having a hiccup?

My dog doesn't always bark either - does he show the dig spot icon above his head at all?

M

macaroon90

I had the same problem. Try walking out from westcliff camp to the pier where you went to the spire the first time. When i walked out of those gates my dog suddenly twigged that there was treasure 'bout!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Its on the port/sea-side area of the town near a camp.

L

lilri0t

i'm on like the 6th one and it says its in a cave by a beach not far from a place where i found a previous artifact.
does anyone know where this is? i've been to every cave i know of. thanks

B

Belle_20

Where is the Final? The cave you can see the water?? I know it is right in front of my face, but I am drawing a blank.

W

Wolfie

Can anyone help me with "the place that life begins" or something like that. I thinking maybe the temple of light or wellspring cave?

B

Belle_20

Its the temple of light, right before you go to the main floor of the temple.

A

Antfo89

bronzelightning;227660 said:
So i'm on the 5th or so archaeologist (the one where it says it's buried under "Sea-licked sand looked upon by a mountain etched with battle"), and that's westcliff right? when i travel there, it says to follow my dog... but then my dog doesn't bark and go find it, he just sits there, i've been all over westfall seeing if he'll find a digspot, but he hasn't yet... and he's a 5-star treasure hunter.

any help would be appreciated.

Go to Westcliff Camp and the dog shall take you down towards the docks worked for me. If it glitches I suggest reloading the quest but for sure Westcliff Camp is where this ones at.

A

ApocalypeX

Where in Brightwood is the 6th scroll?

N

NekoKel

My dog detected it straight away as I entered the camp...?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^really?... on a 2 year old thread...omg

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

lilri0t;232528 said:
i'm on like the 6th one and it says its in a cave by a beach not far from a place where i found a previous artifact.
does anyone know where this is? i've been to every cave i know of. thanks

I think that it means that gemstone grotto cave in Rookridge, by the hobbe cave

J

Jak the Legend

The last one is in the cave you and reaver escaped out of. it took me forever to find it. good luck ive beat the game i dont know how many times have all the achievements (last time i checked which was almost a year ago) but if u have questions about anything else ill help u to the best of my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.