• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Big Auroran Door ( B.A.D. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autarch

Reaction score
It goes without saying that there'll probably be spoilers here etc etc.

So, has anyone else found the Big Auroran Door? Just past the Prophetic Hermit (you get a quest to visit him once the main quest is over, taking him a brain) there is a MASSIVE door. I mean, seriously, my character is at his tallest and goes barely a tenth of the way up it.

A mod on the Lionhead forums hinted that there might be something there (subject to DLC, of course) and I'm guessing it might be the way to get to the rest of Aurora as a continent.

Comments, ladies and gents?

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me. Frankly, I think the only reason there wasn't more of Aurora in the game (while still being a huge part of the map table) is because DLC will open up several new areas. However, there are quite a few doors, large and small, across Aurora that can't be opened--they won't even allow you to get a "requires a key" prompt or anything--that couldn't possibly lead to new areas, so maybe they just were lazy... although I hope not. :<

Reaction score
Lookin at the door, go over to the right a littlebit, u can see threw the wall, its not a glitch, its just were the wall is broken, but ya i will be the rest of aurora, they wouldnt make it take up almost half and yes i said almost half because it is most certainly not bigger than albion like PM stated b4 the game was released,but like i was sayin, they wouldnt put the continent that big and just make it blank , and while were on the subject of doors, i want in the door across from the carpenters lodge in silverpine, and thas about it.

Langston

Reaction score
Lookin at the door, go over to the right a littlebit, u can see threw the wall, its not a glitch, its just were the wall is broken, but ya i will be the rest of aurora, they wouldnt make it take up almost half and yes i said almost half because it is most certainly not bigger than albion like PM stated b4 the game was released,but like i was sayin, they wouldnt put the continent that big and just make it blank , and while were on the subject of doors, i want in the door across from the carpenters lodge in silverpine, and thas about it.
Isn't that the door for limited edition quest? Is it the door with the sign that has a crossed out skull on it?

Jace

Reaction score
O
Isn't that the door for limited edition quest? Is it the door with the sign that has a crossed out skull on it?
OOOO didnt think of that nice

Reaction score
I assume your talkin about the one in silverpine, and i dunno i dont have to limited addition, so is that it and whats in there? it has the skull

Status
Not open for further replies.