• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The 'Big' Decision (Maybe a Spoiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Well, most of us know that at the beginning of Fable III, you have to choose a big decision.

The first decision is to establish your character, as said in various interviews.

You have to choose, between Elliott/Elise, or a group of rebellious workers. The workers have led a small outbreak to Logan for the death of a man (worker I think).

Or something like that.

Anyway, what will/did you choose? Elliot/Elise, or the people?

I will no doubt choose the People... I believe I can survive without the partner... but I wonder just how big they impact my character,

Autarch

Reaction score
Doesn't Elise beg for you to save the workers?

Man, that's a decision that really tears at you. Dx

So unfair that early on, too!

Yoruichi

Premium
Reaction score
Nah, my character and Logan will sit down and play a game of Yahtzee to decide the outcome. If he wins he gets to kill your partner, if I lose I kill the workers. xD.. just joking.

Autarch

Reaction score
I wonder what the partner does later on in the game if you let them live.

Darkwolfdemon

Reaction score
Doesn't Elise beg for you to save the workers?

Man, that's a decision that really tears at you. Dx

So unfair that early on, too!

It is PM payback for people not liking to make the big decision at the end. I thought you didn't have to choose if you did not sign the petition but I guess you still have to choose. I would like to know the impact of that choice is. I would think Elise or Elliot would be in the game if they survive but if the workers survive do you see them later in the game?

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
I would chose Elise
:/
It just seems like the right way, I mean you get modvation for stopping you brother plus the people see more of their own put to death that will just get them more ****ed off. that's just my opinon thou

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i doubt the rebels will interact with the hero as much as the companion would during the game.
so i probably will choose to save elise.
i not sure if it will affect morality though, since there is not true evil decision.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
I'll choose Elise, and as someone already mentioned it will give my character motivation to overthrow Logan.
I don't know what my evil character will do though. Probably nothing.

Reaction score
Nah, my character and Logan will sit down and play a game of Yahtzee to decide the outcome. If he wins he gets to kill your partner, if I lose I kill the workers. xD.. just joking.
I like your style

and as for the choosing, I am not fillin Ellise at all so the workers are gettin saved, can find a way better girl.

Overan

Reaction score
It all depends if the opening gives us enough insight into her character to make us care for her, if it does not one person dieing to save five is grim but reasonabbe

VOTE

Reaction score
that really is a hard choice cause when i first saw this game i said to myself that im gonna marry this girl...2 reasons they knew each other for a long time plus she seems like the person that would be a good wife for a good hero....but at the same time im pretty sure saving the people might help you put with the revaluation ...HARD chocie UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH

VOTE

Reaction score
I would chose Elise
:/
It just seems like the right way, I mean you get modvation for stopping you brother plus the people see more of their own put to death that will just get them more ****ed off. that's just my opinon thou
this kinda makes sense

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
i bet if you save the workers you will gain followers from it later on (you may enter a certain part of the city and the guys might say "OI! thats the lad that gave up his loved one to save us!" or something, getting you followers).

also everyone says they wana save the heros love interest, because it gives the hero more motivation to overthrow logan if he kills the workers, but wouldn't it give the hero more motivation if logan kills his love interest?

VOTE

Reaction score
i bet if you save the workers you will gain followers from it later on (you may enter a certain part of the city and the guys might say "OI! thats the lad that gave up his loved one to save us!" or something, getting you followers).

also everyone says they wana save the heros love interest, because it gives the hero more motivation to overthrow logan if he kills the workers, but wouldn't it give the hero more motivation if logan kills his love interest?
dude i agree with you that makes soooo much sense you would wanna kill him more if he killed your love interest...but i might save the love becuase i saved everyboies life in F2 and honestly i hated doing that i wanted to be good but not that good lol ill see what happens

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
The partner is so dead.

I have no emotional ties to her. And she isn't rich or powerful enough to be manipulated in any way that could help my cause.

Off with her head!

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
I will have the workers killed. You can just get new ones later...

Status
Not open for further replies.