• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Big Five Test

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
The Big Five Test

"Take this psychology test to find out about your personality! This test measures what many psychologists consider to be the five fundamental dimensions of personality."

Now, I don't normally go for these sorts of things but I'm very interested in the big five (OCEAN) and kinesics, and so I took this test. It was surprisingly accurate, so I thought I'd post this to see if anyone else wanted to test the test. Here's a link to the test, and here's a link to my results if anyone is interested. Feel free to comment ^_^

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Big Five Test

i took this a while ago. it's based on a real test (the meyers-briggs) which is used by a lot of colleges/universities to help you determine your personality type, and then career choice trends that people like you have chosen. i took the actual exam, and i took the big 5. both matched.

there isn't a better personality test that you could ever hope to take for free.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

My results

Most of it's accurate.

I thought I was open-minded, actually. Then I realized that I was open-minded before I had a set of believes, but because of my extremely stubborn nature, I don't change them.

Conscientiousness and extraversion are spot on.

Agreeableness is a little strange. That part of my personality completely depends on the situation, I don't think it can be measured by this test.

Neuroticism wasn't incredibly accurate. I don't think I'm especially nervous or calm.

Nephilae

Reaction score

My results. Most of it looked right, although I'm also more sociable when I'm with family and friends.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Here's another one I found because of McNasty's comment, rep for him. This one is good in summary, but not all points are 100%.

Here are my results.