• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the Bloodstone Legend

What Would You Rate This Story

• Total voters
W

writerw/pen

the Bloodstone Legend

The shop owners of Bloodstone are the most nuderappreciated mugs in all of Albion. They have to deal with the tempataions of all the prostitutes in town and the ruthless pimps that run them. But the worst thing of all for any Bloodstonian merchant is the fact that the shops are open all day and night long.
Larry Gwinn is by far the most famous Bloodstonian, besides Reaver, that is actually a part of the working-class. He is a tricket trader, one who sells anything from beer to music boxes and stuff of that sorts. He is also one of the most infamous drug-creator in all of Albion's time. His highly renowned "Lava Jar" is actually a combination of some of Albion's most disgusting materials. Balverine hair, hobbe toenails, and hollow men garb are just some of the distrubing ingredents but Bloodstone is so addictided to it, who cares anymore?
Little did people know that this "alchemist" this "drugee" actually had one of his condom break in the middle of...., action. His future son, Airell, will never be loved by his father or mother, but he will gain the love of all of ALbion's people.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Re: the Bloodstone Legend

It's for of a synopsis, a summary, than a story. It's hard to judge 3 paragraphs.

Plus, I don't think the value of art can be judged numerically.

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Mmm.. sound okayishish>.>

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

I dont know how to rate it as t can be viewed from many aspects but I will do a very vague rating. 4-9 ( I never ever give tens to anything)

Dag204

Long-Time Albion resident
Reaction score

Grammar is fun.

Dag204

Long-Time Albion resident
Reaction score

Tyloric;244753 said:
It's for of a synopsis, a summary, than a story. It's hard to judge 3 paragraphs.

It is none of those, for it to be a synopsis or a summary it would have to be based off of a full story, what the author has there is a short story (very short)

I'll have to post a story here sometime, I have a bunch of fan fiction for the elder scrolls games I'll have to get on the fable fiction bandwagon

G

geodude111

I liked it,^_^ keep going

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

It seems pretty generic...then again, what in the world of Fable is not generic?
That being said, I suggest getting more in depth with the drug issue. That could be interesting. It reminds me vaguely of the first Silent Hill game with the whole drug trafficking subplot. Oh dear me, but I digress...
Back to your story, it could be interesting. I think putting it in the past tense might be more effective.

G

geodude111

I think its good. Sounds like a good starting idea for a story:D

T

TaterSalad

Tyloric;244753 said:

I bet you have a beard. Anyone who says something that insightful has to have a beard.

ANYONE.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Make a story about the son. It'd be something I would read.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

TaterSalad;277164 said:
I bet you have a beard. Anyone who says something that insightful has to have a beard.

ANYONE.

Ummm... xD

I used to, but I shaved it. I think I did when I posted that, if it makes any difference.