• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Brujah - Vampires Of Albion Story.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
The Brujah - Vampires Of Albion Story.

I already did a small intro to the Brujah Vampire Clan of Albion, so reading that first you might understand what this is all about.

Chapter 1: The Hunger.
I watch as Sarpentia makes her way through the rocky path, "This is the town Bloodstone, correct?" I ask quietly. "Yes, lot's of people reside here, ones that nobody would miss or even care about...." Sarpentia whispers.

"Do you think this is the right thing to do?" I ask. "They have no hope in their lives, we need blood to survive, do you not understand this?" I can tell she is starting to get angry.

"The last victim was a whore, from using the taste of her blood, I can create a illusion of appearing like her, we can use this to lure our target" Sarpentia says as she watches the entrance to bloodstone.

"Who is our target" I ask, "A ex-pirate, had a bit to much to drunk at the local tavern" Says Simon. Simon is like a brother to me, he's a bit older and there is only 3 of us left in the clan, but sometimes I don't agree with his ways.

"Let's make haste, we can't be around for the morning sun and we need to make it back to wraithmarsh to find a place to hide until the next night" whispers Sarpentia.

"Alright, let's go.. Sarpentia lure him and and we'll take care of the rest" Says Simon.

"Don't mess up" Sarpentia says almost sounding unsure.

So what do you guys think of Chapter 1?

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score
Re: The Brujah - Vampires Of Albion Story.

I like this one :D Especially loved the ending as it makes you want to go farther into this world of yours.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

What do I think? The Bruhja are wimps. Malkavian for teh win!

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;358495 said:
What do I think? The Bruhja are wimps. Malkavian for teh win!

There's only 3 brujahs, and I hate Malkavian, -.-